Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou – 05 »« Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou – 03

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou – 04

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   01 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   02 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   03
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   04 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   05 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   06
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   07 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   08 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   09
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   10 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   11 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   12
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   13 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   14 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   15
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   16 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   17 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   18
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   19 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   20 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   21
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   22 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   23 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   24
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   25 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   26 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   27
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   28 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   29 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   30
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   31 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   32 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   33
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   34 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   35 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   36
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   37 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   38 Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou   04   39

「独房は楽しい?」 (Dokubou wa Tanoshii?)
“Is Isolation Fun?”

Liladan or not, I really don’t know what to say about one girl offering to let another naked girl use her mouth as a personal urinal other than, “Hoooly shit.” It’s pretty hilarious how Korone can suggest something like that with an entirely straight face, but that’s exactly one of the reasons why I love her. I have no idea who programmed her, but I’m sure as hell willing to bet that it was a guy with a golden shower fetish. I’m sure there are some huge female perverts out there as well, but nine times out of ten, it’s pretty safe to assume that this was the work of a man, so let’s not fool ourselves. With her and Keena locked up in the confined meditation chamber along with Akuto, the twelve hours he was supposed to spend in there would’ve made a year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber look like a walk in the park. In addition to having no washroom, Akuto would have had to resist all his male urges as two lovely girls test the limits of his sexual self-restraint. It’s not an easy task when Keena is butt naked and gave him a free feel to start.

Oddly enough, Akuto’s predicament in that situation and inadvertently shredding Junko’s clothes again turned out to be the relatively tamer stuff when compared to newcomer Teruya Eiko’s frankensteiner attempt. I must say that having a cute girl like that try to strangle you with her thighs and giving you some one-on-one alone time with her region down under isn’t so bad though, assuming that she doesn’t break your neck in the process. In Eiko’s case, the added bonus is that we all get to hear Tomatsu Haruka‘s whimpers as the strength is completely sapped from her lower body. Feeling a little weak in the knees there Eiko?

Amidst all that well delivered fan-service, it looks like we’ll finally get to learn a bit more of Fujiko’s brother’s past and the secret he erased his own memories in order to hide. It’s still somewhat unclear what Eiko’s part in all this is just yet, but there was that encrypted message to Junko to suggest that she’s up to no good. Her personality alone would make one figure as much as well. Fujiko on the other hand clearly doesn’t know what her brother sacrificed both his life and honor for, but it’s fairly safe to assume that the student council president Lily does. As such, next week should be interesting as Akuto and a few others tread into the labyrinth to figure out exactly what the map they found is hiding.

While this is probably the first semi-cliffhanger-type conclusion, the series thus far has done a really good job tying in the current episode to ones before it, giving off a good sense of continuity in the overall story. It seems like a rather trivial thing, but I find that this small attention to detail just makes everything flow better, especially if the episodes are watched one after another.

April 25, 2010 at 12:49 am
  • April 25, 2010 at 12:52 amProoof

screenshot 7 looks similar to a previous scene I think

• April 25, 2010 at 12:52 amDdadain

first? wee

• April 25, 2010 at 1:09 amClick

Within less than 30 minutes, two guys aiming to be the first spot had their dreams crushed (including the Bleach-267 post).

• April 25, 2010 at 1:18 amamado

I was also aiming for that in the angel beats 4 post but I didn’t say 1st and it was a tie with Proof(who got it 1st even though it was the same time as mine)

• April 25, 2010 at 1:23 amClick

The point is, at least try to write something interesting like an opinion on the show instead of just going “omg first” =P

• April 25, 2010 at 1:32 amamado

like I said, I didn’t have a word there that said 1st and it was about the episode.
        me and Proof, in the angel beats-4, commented at the same time but he somehow got it first.

• April 25, 2010 at 1:43 amProoof

the time only shows up to the minute, if I commented at 3:14:03 for example, I’d be before someone who commented at 3:14:17

• April 25, 2010 at 1:59 amClick

I wasn’t really directing that at you =O. Sorry if you misunderstood =P

• April 25, 2010 at 1:01 amClick

The “I can drink your pee and convert to energy” bit blew me away. God damn, there’s no freakin’ way I could saw that R.Kelly/Korone scene coming. I literally did a spit take at that moment =P.

On another note, Soga for some reason makes me want to punch someone/her in the face *~*. Idk why, but something about the rice addiction and the way she screws up everything (i.e the maps) makes me dislike her =X

• April 25, 2010 at 1:06 amamado

where can I find the uncensored version?
    didn’t expect her to join in his harem but she might die or disappear after they get whatever is in that labyrinth though.
    and im starting to believe that guy who keeps following him is gay like what eiko said.

• April 25, 2010 at 2:47 amdivine

The uncensored version on ATXHD airs 3 days later.

• April 25, 2010 at 5:39 amamado

I meant which site?
        I need a site where I can watch it.

• April 25, 2010 at 6:28 amKai

@amado I don’t think there are steaming the episodes uncensored wholly, unless you want to watch youtube or watch it censored on cruncyroll or download the flood of subs that come out on mondays. Also why uncensored, there not much of a difference?

• April 25, 2010 at 6:38 amamado

@Kai
        sometimes they censor more than it looks.
        compare seikon no qwaser with its uncensored version and you’ll know what I mean.

• April 25, 2010 at 1:36 amamado

anyway off-topic:
    whats the time line on this site?
    it says its already 1:00 in the morning.

• April 25, 2010 at 2:48 amdivine

The time on the site is my local time, so I indeed posted this at 12:49am and am commenting at 2:48am.

• April 25, 2010 at 6:48 pmDa5id

Divine, you live in a California time zone?

• April 25, 2010 at 7:13 pmamado

so you were up all night?
        how much coffee do you drink?

• April 25, 2010 at 7:20 pmdivine

I don’t live in California, but I’m in the same timezone.

I didn’t have any coffee last night. I was up covering FMA though.

• April 25, 2010 at 3:15 amX

Is Eiko going to join Akuto’s harem? I prefer her a lot more than the president, and it would suck if she’s the enemy and remains one (still be ok if she converts to his harem lol)

• April 25, 2010 at 4:18 amdivine

If the ending sequence is indicative of anything, I’d say no, but this scene had me thinking otherwise.

• April 25, 2010 at 11:21 pmX

That’s why I want her to join the harem lol so that we get to see more of those scenes with Haruka’s voice acting lol, I always love her character roles.

• April 25, 2010 at 4:09 amEamon

• April 25, 2010 at 4:10 ambanzemanga

The animation and story is not bad about this series. The only problem i have is that they are moving in a too fast of a pace. They are not giving enough time for character developments. The manga adaptation was more fun to read because they gave more time to develop the relationships between the characters. Here, the girls are just falling in love with the main character with almost no reason. I believe that the light novel does explain it but i don’t know how to read kanji so no use buying the light novel.

• April 25, 2010 at 11:25 amIsland Esper

Well the echi is nice but the hardcore part was omitted from the review: Akuto giving a can of whoop a$$ to all the guys !!!! Geessh!! we talking broken legs and arms with lots of blood !!!

Blood!

And he did look totally evil like in a trace. Btw Korone defined the portable toilet paradigm LoL

• April 25, 2010 at 6:51 pmDa5id

I think those were the injuries from trying to find the treasure, not Akuto’s ruthlessness.

• April 25, 2010 at 7:18 pmIsland Esper

You totally right those pantsu shot and that many oppais got the best of me. That happened last episode (3) . Watching 10 series at a time can hurt Lol

• April 28, 2010 at 8:00 amzeroherrera

I am wondering if Soga Keina does remember Akuto from when he gave her the hairpin. She doesn’t react as if she does, seeing as she obviously treasures the hairpin but doesn’t do more than act friendly with Akuto, even though most people would remember a guy with V’s near his eyes.

• April 29, 2010 at 5:17 amarigatou

I wonder if blood will appear if ever Sai have sleeped with Invisible Girl.