Seitokai Yakuindomo* – 01 »« Seitokai Yakuindomo – 13 (END)

Seitokai Yakuindomo – OAD

Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   01 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   02 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   03
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   04 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   05 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   06
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   07 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   08 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   09
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   10 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   11 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   12
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   13 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   14 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   15
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   16 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   17 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   18
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   19 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   20 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   21
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   22 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   23 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   24
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   25 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   26 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   27
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   28 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   29 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   30
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   31 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   32 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   33
Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   34 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   35 Seitokai Yakuindomo   OAD   36

「帰ってきた生徒会役員共」 (Kaettekita Seitokai Yakuindomo)
“The Student Council Staff Members Have Returned”

Half a year later and we have more of the perverted girls at Ousai Gakuen. Led by their fearless student council president Amakusa Shino (Hikasa Youko) and her wild imagination for all things sex-related, this OAD episode provided more of the same adult humor from last summer. For me, the jokes are still hit and miss, but there are some things this manga-bundled DVD episode touched upon (*cough*) that the television never did. Most notably was Kotomi entering high school and hitting it off with Shino immediately when their sex-ridden signals crossed, echoing the sentiment that I had all season about how she’s the second coming of our president. Newcomer Todoroki Nene (Shiina Hekeri) is back as well after making a brief appearance in the finale, and somehow stole the early part of the episode with her love for robotics and the “pleasure” they bring her. “Machines tinker with me a lot too!” (Oh snap!) Then there were Shino’s exhibitionist thrills and Suzu’s raging, two things I’ll never get sick of seeing.

This fourteenth episode wasn’t really any different from any other episode except for the fact that everyone moved up a year, but it was somewhat refreshing to see the show strolling steadily along without Takatoshi at the receiving end of most of the jokes. In lieu, the focus was on all the new first-years that were either being scouted for new clubs or simply introduced as an air-head mistaken for a delinquent a la Toki (Hino Miho). I dare say the episode could’ve used a bit more of Naruko to put a helplessly perverted adult spin on things, but where she was lacking in screen time, Suzu’s mother gladly delivered. You can always bank on the reliable treasurer not taking after her mother, which naturally can’t be said about almost other female in this series. There was no shortage of jokes about Suzu’s height either, and the importance of one millimeter.

The only thing lacking was Shino hopping on a prime opportunity for some “exhibitionist play” while they were sketching one another. After all, if they’re going to let a high heel slip into a butt hole as part of one of Dejima’s wild happenings on the job, some tantalizing poses from Shino should pale in comparison. Instead, we were left with one of her sentai poses, which didn’t even come with along the lines of “Emergency! Dekaranger!” much to my dismay. (“Emergency! SYD!”) For the most part, the rest was more of the same (for better or worse), with the very late introduction of Shino’s childhood friend Amano Misaki (Teramoto Yukika) serving as a glimmer of hope for Takatoshi. Our vice president didn’t say it, but “Finally, someone who understands what I have to deal with!” was written all over his face. A sequel with Misaki to balance out the sex-crazed girls of Ousai Gakuen may work wonders. Let’s not forget about Aria, who’s one tough customer with her recordings. She’s definitely the rich girl who can (…and will).

April 21, 2011 at 1:12 am
  • April 21, 2011 at 1:18 amTehJawknee

This was a great OVA. I really hope they have enough material for a second season, as it is one of the best shows I’ve seen.

• April 21, 2011 at 1:19 amgary

was hoping for kiss x sis level of ecchiness in this ova but beggars cant be choosers

• April 21, 2011 at 9:32 amKinny Riddle

I think what makes this series tick is that most of the innuendo and dirty stuff being mentioned are merely spoken of instead of being shoved in-your-face for all to see.

• April 21, 2011 at 1:26 amjrj

funny episode as always… though too bad that there isn’t too much of our prez x vice-prez in the episode… a season 2 would be welcomed…
    and don’t underestimate the power of 1 mm :3

• April 21, 2011 at 1:48 amEihi

“attempts to protect Kotomi’s virgin ears was something new”

Isn’t that Mitsuba?

• April 21, 2011 at 3:19 amDivine

See, that would make sense.

• April 21, 2011 at 1:57 am✙Croosboy✙

same same. XD

Nice pointing out this one. :D

• April 21, 2011 at 2:03 amShirt

I miss this show. I want another season so bad. There’s just not enough comedy like it anywhere else.

• April 21, 2011 at 2:11 amEuzio

“however, attempts to protect Kotomi’s virgin ears was something new, and pretty ludicrous because she’s a lost cause already. (There’s no stopping the voices from within!)”

Hmmm, that isn’t Kotomi btw, its Mitsuba.

• April 21, 2011 at 2:40 amamado

im betting kotomi would eventually be the student council president. either way, id vote for her.

• April 21, 2011 at 2:46 amewok40k

Hentai sentai anyone? ss #29!

• April 21, 2011 at 6:06 amBossun

Has there still been no word about (de)confirmed season 2?

• April 21, 2011 at 7:02 amE_I

The girl from the ED pops up as a swim club member in the scene where the clubs are trying to get new club members.

• April 21, 2011 at 9:29 amKinny Riddle

Ah, it’s always great to see the SYD back in action again. And with Kotomi joining in the perverted girls’ fun, it just doubles the entertainment. :D

ttp://randomc.net/image/Seitokai%20Yakuindomo/Seitokai%20Yakuindomo%20-%20OAD%20-%20Large%2022.jpg
    “Tsuda, can you give you some of your milk?” Just sounds so wrong when quoted out of context, which is what Aria promptly did. LOL

ttp://randomc.net/image/Seitokai%20Yakuindomo/Seitokai%20Yakuindomo%20-%20OAD%20-%20Large%2036.jpg
    “A New Challenger Has Appeared” pops into my head when I see this. Poor Shino. I look forward to how this develops should any 2nd season being made.

• April 21, 2011 at 9:38 amKinny Riddle

Speaking of Mutsumi, now I know why the name of her seiyuu Omigawa Chiaki sounded so familiar when I see her doing the voice of Minko in Hanasaku Iroha.

Though the tsundere-ish Minko is a huge contrast to the pretty cheerful Mutsumi for Chiaki. Maybe Iroha would be her big break. But we shall see.

• April 21, 2011 at 1:49 pmTakaii

I said this while talking to Divine, but something about this show’s opening is just so darn catchy. After hearing the opening sequence, I felt the urge to go and listen to the opening a few more times. Why? Just because.

If I wasn’t so down, this episode would have had my dying on the floor. That and, Tsuda has the willpower of a boss.

• April 21, 2011 at 8:18 pmXin

Thoroughly enjoyed! Man, I missed this series so much. Its something that’s usually not my cup of tea, the humor lost a lot of steam the second half of the season to me, but still… just their everyday antics and personalities bouncing off one another are so much fun to watch.

Another supporter for a second season!

• April 21, 2011 at 8:40 pmU Doh

Yay, Shino-no-no comes back!

• April 21, 2011 at 10:33 pmdmc

Let’s go, Season 2! They even introduced a new character =)

• April 22, 2011 at 9:42 amKarnos

i can just picture lots Shino – Kotomi tag team gags

Season 2 Please!!!!!!!!

• April 22, 2011 at 11:38 amjellayrei

I would like a season 2 as well =D p.s. did anyone else feel like the animation was different for the OVA than for season 1 or was it just me?

• April 23, 2011 at 5:14 pmVictor3y

I noticed they unblurred a part in the OP in the OAD that they always kept blurred in the actual series…hidden Easter Egg?

• May 9, 2011 at 3:15 amsyockit

Does the appearance of Amano Misaki cue the coming of Joshidaisei Kateikyoushi Hamanaka Ai anime?