Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! – 08 »« Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! – 06

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! – 07

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   01 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   02 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   03
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   04 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   05 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   06
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   07 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   08 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   09
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   10 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   11 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   12
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   13 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   14 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   15
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   16 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   17 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   18
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   19 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   20 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   21
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   22 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   23 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   24
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   25 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   26 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   27
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   28 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   29 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   30
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   31 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   32 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   33
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   34 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   35 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   36
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   37 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   38 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   39

「僕とのぞきと遥かなる桃源郷っ!」 (Boku to Nozoki to Harukanaru Tougenkyou)
“Me, Peeping, and the distant Shangri-La”

If only things were as simple in real life as they seem in your dreams. A smiling Tetsujin and a Minami and Himeji that aren’t quick to jump to conclusions? It’d be a nice change of pace from all the stupidity that we’ve endured in the past few episodes. But when you’re manhandled into a corner by the opposite gender, the only acceptable counterattack is too bring a bigger gun to the gun fight. Or in this case, enough guys to mow down all the opposing forces.

In a manner that would fit the ingenious mind of F Class’s Yuuji, I thought it was pure genius to use the lure of amazing pictures to bring A, B, and C class to their side. Even with all the different obstacles preventing each class from helping in the plan, it wasn’t too surprising to watch every male student drop their high and mighty attitude when lewd pictures were thrown into play. And to those who are honest about what they really want, good luck will always fall down upon you (I’m referring to Kubo’s speech about openly expressing his love to Akihisa).

With little bits of true strategy thrown into this dogfight, the icing on the cake had to be Akihisa’s win against Tetsujin. Even though I felt a little sad that after learning that Tetsujin only had Akihisa’s best interests in mind, I couldn’t help but “rofl” when I heard Akihisa yell out his finishing move. I really didn’t understand how Tetsujin went down while defending his crotch, but it was pretty damn unexpected. It was also really out there when Miharu revealed that she was the blackmailer, since it only helped make this arc feel completely useless.

That is…

Until this scene. I can’t even remember how many times I’ve wanted to punch Akihisa for not noticing the two girls who are madly in love with him. But with both parties being painfully dense about everything, I was starting to think that it’d become a first come, first serve type of thing. And, I’m sorry Himeji, but whether Minami did it from that text message or because she couldn’t take it anymore, I think you’ve lost. Even though I’m pretty sure that this show will find some way to turn this around and make it seem like Minami’s kiss was nothing, I don’t think I’ll be able to accept anything that tries to reverse this situation. But, at least the arc is finally over right?!

ED2 Sequence
ED2: 「バカと個室と孤独飯」 (Baka to Koshitsu to Godoku Meshi) by milktub
Watch the 2nd ED!: Streaming ▼

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   ED2   01 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   ED2   02 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   ED2   03

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   07   Preview 01
August 22, 2011 at 1:28 am
  • August 22, 2011 at 1:30 ammtle

Best episode out of all yet!

• August 22, 2011 at 1:35 amlkaze

YES, FINALLY A KISS.

I will never thought I see a day where this anime will actually romantically kiss. Not accident, not CPR but a kiss wanting to be a couple.

This could be the highlight and come back for the show.

• August 22, 2011 at 2:09 amThe M0on DOgg

It MIGHT hasten the end of the show due to a major plot being resolved…

• August 22, 2011 at 4:32 amKnowngni

This would be a good thing. All good things must come to an end and honestly quite many Baka Tests fans I know are getting tired of the pacing of generic slapstick comedy its pulling out

• August 22, 2011 at 5:21 amlkaze

I really like if the Akihisa mistaken confession stay on. I really hate for them to go back the way they were before the confession. Frankly I’m a bit tired of the overused yandere mode.

• August 22, 2011 at 1:39 amKazumaYagami

Did you guys see Minami’s expression in this screencap?:

She’s in full yandere mode and I can only guess it’s going to be either a blood bath (in a comedic way of course) next episode or it’s going to be an unexpected romantic development on Yoshi’s relationship with the two and add in Yuuji’s formal proposal to Shouko (whom he texted about this episode) and its going to be another crazy episode!

I love this episode the best in this mini arc!

• August 22, 2011 at 1:46 amlkaze

I think you meant Himeji!!

And yes I notice it now. However I think it more like Himeji will give up rather than going into yandere mode. After all, Akihisa did choose Minami. Now I just hope that the show don’t hurt Minami by making the confession go away(like Akihisa confess he mistakenly send the message)

• August 22, 2011 at 3:52 amSaya

LOL wait whut when did Akihisa choose Minami, at least consciously? So far I thought he’d been crushing on Hideyoshi I mean Himeji.

• August 22, 2011 at 4:49 amAnimesetsuna

Wrong, it’s all because idiot Akihisa send the text to the wrong person. Sugawa Ryou send the text to Aki and ask him why did he tried so hard to peek. After he read, he texted and sent. After that, he noticed he send to Minami instead Ryou. How stupid he is actually.

• August 22, 2011 at 4:54 amAnimesetsuna

Forgot to type what Aki send. He says “I love it, of course”.

• August 28, 2011 at 4:17 amNandaka

Nice Boat?

• August 31, 2011 at 9:42 pmZero

… Oh… god….

• August 22, 2011 at 1:43 amlkaze

“I really didn’t understand how Tetsujin went down while defending his crotch”
    He hit Tetsujin head, the BALL BUSTER is a feint. You can look at the way his neck bend at the X-ray for confirmation.

“make it seem like Minami’s kiss was nothing,”
    Noooo, I don’t want that to happen.

Question: Any one here think the funniest is the eye catch? I mean the question and answer in the anime.

P.S. Sorry for double posting, just that was very excited to report the kiss.

• August 22, 2011 at 1:48 amTakaii

Ah, I see. I wasn’t sure since Tetsujin wasn’t anywhere near either of their swords.

• August 28, 2011 at 9:48 pmbg

i was thinking more like he bent to protect his crotch and wrenched his back.

• August 22, 2011 at 1:47 amPandorakun

Good lord, Takaii, you’ve become a blogging monster, you have!

• August 22, 2011 at 1:49 amTakaii

Two more posts on the way!

• August 22, 2011 at 2:02 amlkaze

Keep them coming. Gambatte.

• August 22, 2011 at 2:08 amThe M0on DOgg

Uh.. will you be picking up some of the shows Divine will drop?

• August 22, 2011 at 7:45 amdeafvader

Disagree, he became the blogging monster last week. Now, He has evolved into something more.

• August 22, 2011 at 9:00 amTehJawknee

Takaii has evolved into…

Blogasaur! (fanfare)

• August 22, 2011 at 1:57 amClick

Wow. It actually happened.

• August 22, 2011 at 2:00 amNhelraios

Laughed so hard at this episode especially at the bath scene. Such effort, and all for naught.

I got tricked at the very start of this ep so I’m not quite sure if I should think that kiss actually happened. Or thats just me on denial since I’m on the HimejixAkihisa side.

• August 22, 2011 at 2:26 amRickyMack

the kiss is the last question/chapter of volume 3 in the light novels and Show Spoiler ▼

, so it happened. hopefully we’ll see the repercussions in the next episode, baka tsuki only has the first question translated. so i’m really curious as to what happens next.

here’s some of the questions and responses from question 6 of the vol 3 from baka tsuki, minami’s is quite relevant. i’m hoping it’s okay seeing as how we technically finished it so it’s not a spoiler, it just wasn’t included in the show. actually i’ll put it in spoiler tags so this post isn’t a giant wall of text. Show Spoiler ▼

• August 22, 2011 at 2:03 amThe M0on DOgg

I got this from some chatboard…

Dear Akihisa Yoshii:

Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!

Love, Anonymous

• August 22, 2011 at 2:17 amFFF Member 2

Dear Akihisa Yoshii:

BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN
      BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN
      BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN

Sincerely, not lkaze

• August 22, 2011 at 10:22 amFFF Member

Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him…
      Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him…
      Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him…
      Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him… Kill him…

Have a nice day.

• August 22, 2011 at 2:06 ampanda monium

Huh, just as I was about to drop this series. If they don’t hit the reset button then i might stick with it.

• August 22, 2011 at 4:23 pmjz

Got some bad news for you :(

• August 22, 2011 at 2:28 amewok40k

there is still 5 eps to go, with kiss already done, they can end up going all the way…

• August 22, 2011 at 2:30 amIronicTales

Himiji just got rejected……… DEAR GOD THE REPERCUSSIONS!

• August 22, 2011 at 2:33 amIronicTales

Himeji*

• August 22, 2011 at 3:39 amImaxFilm

himeji might transfer to class A for real this time then have yoshii and her get to a major shokanjuu fight…

• August 22, 2011 at 4:04 amSaya

Why does Minami have to tie up her hair and why does that have to be Yoshii’s fetish? She looks so much cuter with it down. And Shouko, my idol, I wish I could be THAT forward and what the hell Yuuji why are you resisting?

As for the kiss, I’m wondering how all Yoshii will respond as well as Himeji. I don’t think she’d actually go Yandere since Minami is her friend. I feel depressed no matter who loses since I like them both. Should pull a Gantz though that level of stupidity in the world may be dangerous. Man, Baka Test is one of the few series where I just can’t tell who the main couple is.

• August 22, 2011 at 4:52 amAnimesetsuna

Thanks to Yuuji hit Miharu’s head, Aki completely forgot that Miharu is a blackmailer. And they straight ahead to the bathroom. Haha… All the boys are not allow to come to school for a week. This episode sure make me laugh so hard.

• August 22, 2011 at 5:09 amAnimesetsuna

Actually, Yuuji knocked Miharu down and she fainted. Sorry for the typo.

• August 22, 2011 at 6:07 amDoggiebiz

This episode has one of the best BGM I’ve heard recently.

• August 22, 2011 at 6:21 amsin1505

ZOMG A KISS

• August 22, 2011 at 6:51 amsgegx

After Minami kissed Akihisa I think we Himeji supporters died a little bit inside…

• August 22, 2011 at 7:55 amuppfinnarn

The new ED… … … …is possibly even more made of win than Nichijou’s second OP.
    “Wait a minute, eating curry in the bathroom is pretty bad manners”

• August 22, 2011 at 9:15 amthenewhorde

First thing afraid the episode…

Skype and telling other doujinshi circles that my first doujinshi will be on MinamixAkihisa. (Half-joke. Would be amazing if it actually happened though…)

• August 22, 2011 at 9:25 amCroos

0.o (speechless)

• August 22, 2011 at 10:12 amSPIRAL

The softer sides of Iron Man were classic – letting those kids peek on the bath (albeit it be a dream) and understanding Yuuji and Akihisa’s unpopularity resulting in homosexuality.

• August 22, 2011 at 11:06 amBokk

Pleaseee T.T don’t use screencap like on the main page:

that’s break my day =’(

btw after looking this episode. Can’t wait for next one

• August 22, 2011 at 2:20 pmbga

I was asking myself by the point Akihisa defeated ironman that they beat almost every girl, teacher and had all the boys on their side, so who really was using that bathroom? and then the answer came…

A good episode but after three attempts of the same strategy I was losing confidence that they will have their answer, and it came (for me at least) from unexpected places.

• August 22, 2011 at 3:02 pmStranger

Only one cap regarding the epicness that Voyeur busted out this episode?

His battle was my favourite.

Anyways, hopefully the kiss will lead up to some major changes- the constant yandere was getting kinda boring after the first 2-3 episodes this season (seriously, they pull that joke much too often).

• August 22, 2011 at 3:34 pmRen90270

Is it me or why Minami did not showed up in the final battle of this past story arc?

• August 22, 2011 at 9:37 pmznail

Well, it was Minami that kissed him, not the other way around. So it hardly resolves anything. But one can safely say that tsundere Minami is out of the closet with her feelings. Himeji have been trying to speak up for quite a while now and maybe she will step up now as well. The only real change then is that now even the idiot will know how they feel.

• August 23, 2011 at 6:14 pmxcswmboy

Yoshii is an idiot, repeat IDIOT, IDIOT IDIOT BAKA BAKA!! So, I’m sure his airheaded logic will reason that Minami tripped or something. Still kiss is good. =)

• August 25, 2011 at 4:30 amGhostalker

I found the second season much better than the first season primarily due to noticeable drop in the high school setting and summon battle centric episodes, makes every episode kinda refreshing in a good way.

• December 17, 2011 at 4:11 amFresno First Aid Training

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i?m glad to convey that I’ve a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most undoubtedly will make sure to don?t omit this web site and give it a look on a constant basis.

• December 23, 2011 at 4:23 pmsolder ball

Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness for your put up is simply spectacular and i can think you’re knowledgeable on this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to seize your feed to keep up to date with impending post. Thank you a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.