Seitokai Yakuindomo* – 02 »« Seitokai Yakuindomo – OAD

Seitokai Yakuindomo* – 01

OP Sequence

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   01 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   02 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   03
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   04 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   05 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   06
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   07 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   08 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   09
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   10 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   11 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   12
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   13 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   14 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   OP   15

OP: 「花咲く☆最強レジェンドDays」 (Hana Saku☆Saikyou Legend Days) by トリプルブッキング (Toripuru Bukkingu)

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   01 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   02 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   03
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   04 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   05 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   06
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   07 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   08 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   09
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   10 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   11 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   12
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   13 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   14 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   15
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   16 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   17 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   18
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   19 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   20 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   21
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   22 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   23 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   24
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   25 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   26 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   27
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   28 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   29 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   30
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   31 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   32 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   33
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   34 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   35 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   36
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   37 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   38 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   39
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   40 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   41 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   42
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   43 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   44 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   45
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   46 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   47 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   48
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   49 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   50 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   51
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   52 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   53 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   54
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   55 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   56 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   57
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   58 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   59 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   60
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   61 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   62 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   63

「また桜の樹の下で/ねむねむの季節ポロッ/スルメとタカトシまっぱ! その1/ねこをかぶったオオカミ」
(Mata Sakura no Ki no Shitade / Nemunemu no Kisetsu Poro / Surume to Takatoshi Mappa! So no Ichi / Neko wo Kabutta Ookami)
“Under the Sakura Tree Again / Sleepy Season Porro / Dried Squid and Takatoshi Naked! Part 1 / A Cat in Wolf’s Clothing”

Bringing back everything that made it such a hit during its first run and utilizing the nostalgia card to its fullest potential, GoHands and its 3D team did a fantastic job with this first episode of Seitokai Yakuindomo*. So sit back and enjoy as we try to go through this first episode without laughing too much.

And if we’re going to start with anything, I think we have to talk about that completely out of left field opening airplane scene. I know that I should have expected dirty things on that plane but something about hearing it in english from an anime really accentuated just how accustomed I’ve become while listening to Aria and Shino. Because I don’t know about you, but I’m never going to hear the word “jumbo jet” the same again.

Stupid funny opening scenes aside, there were a few things that occurred to me that I thought would be worth mentioning. The first being the whole “romantic” aspect of the show, if you could even call it that. While I highly doubt that we’ll get anything more than a handful of touching moments between Tsuda and our three main girls, I think it’s a really good sign how the show seems to be addressing any possible romance early on. Not necessarily because of a possibility of Tsuda dating someone (because we all know ain’t no one got time for that) but I personally love it when you get some truly heartfelt moments in a comedy. Throw in another “normal” character (Tokki) who acts as another straight-man to all our crazies and I can see the probability of amazing things rapidly increasing.

The other thing that struck me was the ridiculously small number of dirty jokes! Maybe it’s because this was an introduction episode and GoHands isn’t trying to alienate new viewers or maybe it’s because they did a great job of numbing my sensitivity during Seitokai’s first run, but I was a little disappointed that things weren’t as raunchy as I remembered. Besides some small things like Aria probably in no-pan mode and censored vibrators everywhere there wasn’t all that much! However, judging from the opening sequence (Once again Aria’s shot in particular) it looks like there should be a lot more in-store for us down the road.

In the end, even without throwing out the really dirty jokes and spending more than half of the episode on character re-introductions, I still enjoyed everything this first episode gave us. With the return of the amazing short jokes and hinting at just how lewd things are going to get from here on out, this episode did a great job at relighting the fire season one started. And while only time will tell if this sequel will do the series justice, I have no doubts that GoHands will deliver something that shouldn’t be shown in a public setting.

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   Preview 01 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   Preview 02 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   Preview 03

End Card

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   01   End Card
January 5, 2014 at 1:38 am
  • January 5, 2014 at 1:55 amfullOanime

Granted its only the first episode, I’m still can’t get over how huge the production values were. From the fight scene, to Suzu’s updated signage. Apart from that, it pretty much brought me back to when I watched it almost two years ago. Right when I was on the cusp of completely forgetting about it, it shows up again. And, its still as entertaining as what I can remember from before.

• January 5, 2014 at 2:45 amdaikama

I thought the exact same thing about the production. While watching, I kept thinking “Wow, this show really got a huge budget somehow.” The fight scene was worthy of an action based anime. Impressive. Obviously no complains on my end. Hope they can keep the quality this high for the entire season.

• January 6, 2014 at 8:53 amAnanas

You should be familiar with GoHands “50% of the budget is for episode 1″ policy.

• January 5, 2014 at 1:58 amZhinvu

It’s good to be back at Ousai Academy, though it doesn’t feel like a long wait at all thanks to all the OVAs. Yes they seriously didn’t hold back on the budget on this pilot episode, with all the CG, that awesome Judo match, and the different versions of Suzu head. The ecchi jokes are back in full force, not to mention the Takatoshi and squid mysteries.

• January 5, 2014 at 1:59 amReianz

I don’t know what’s up with this sequel, but compared with season one and the OVA’s, this is definitely top notch. Not that I mind of course.

• January 5, 2014 at 2:18 amTheMoondoggie

Is the studio showing off they can do 3D objects now? That’s how I see it when they grinded to death Suzu’s running joke about not high enough for the camera angle.

• January 5, 2014 at 2:38 amTarage

You know you want to Takaii. Do it for Suzu’s head.

• January 5, 2014 at 5:31 pmTakaii

>__>

• January 5, 2014 at 2:57 amdaikama

Not much to say other than glad to have SYD back – especially with such a strong season opening episode (IMO). The plane intro scene was quirky, but the perverted jokes did a fine job of setting the stage for the usual cast of characters. Even though I’m quite familiar with the series (read the manga as well as watch the anime), I still enjoyed the character introductions. The fight scene was amazing for something that’s supposed to be pure comedy show, and as already noted by others, the production quality top notch. Franky, I didn’t notice any lack of dirty jokes.

Simply a great episode IMO – no complaints at all, and very much looking forward to the next EP.

• January 5, 2014 at 3:14 amtsukioniisan

Still ass funny as ever… butt in a cooler way!

• January 5, 2014 at 3:25 amAmarrez

It’s kind of strange that Toki didn’t get a longer introduction. She’s not a “new” character, but if you haven’t watched the OVAs then I guess it seems like they did just suddenly introduce a new girl.

• January 5, 2014 at 4:00 amc2710

Uomi…… My favourite new girl

SYD needs more Mitsuba and the Robotics girl

• January 5, 2014 at 5:27 pmdaikama

Agree – Uomi (aka Womi) is great, especially when paired with Shino-chan.

• January 5, 2014 at 3:32 amDude

I…don’t expect those high production values to last.

Budgets are budgets for a reason.

• January 5, 2014 at 3:33 amEuzio

I wont mind sitting on that airline if the stewardess are like that XD

But hey~ more importantly, rejoice! SYD is back with more of its signature dirty jokes! :P

• January 5, 2014 at 3:59 amc2710

The opening scenes and for the entire show itself…….

Feels like GoHands is riding on their experiences and 3D CGI that they did for Coppelion

• January 5, 2014 at 4:42 amechykr

Oh yes, SYD is back in TV. With OVA characters Uomi and Tokki upgraded to regulars. As the official second installment, everything seems to be given a new sparkling look, even the “Suzu Head” gets the (Over The Top) CG treatment. :D

Ever since the end of season 1 and across the OVA episodes, the chemistry bonding between Takatoshi and Shino has only become more fun to watch.

• January 5, 2014 at 5:26 amewok40k

poor Suzu, still getting the joke about her height, complete with updated, 3D “Suzu’s head” sign…

• January 5, 2014 at 5:56 amdrifters

Well, I’ve been watching the OVAs recently, so I was half-surprised to find a different opening. XD

• January 5, 2014 at 6:12 amAmiluhur

dat ANIMATION! GoHands really went all out with their budget for this first episode. It’s really beautiful without looking jarring like Coppelion’s ultra-filtered colors.

Aside of the gorgeous animation, Suzu’s head was definitely another highlight of the episode

• January 5, 2014 at 6:31 amswordhack4

YES. I literally marathoned the first season and it’s OVA’s waiting for this season to come!

P.S. Suzu’s head is ALWAYS a good thing…….wait

• January 5, 2014 at 12:19 pmLinkark07

Say that when Suzu is hugging Tsuda.

• January 5, 2014 at 6:51 amAsmalti

Yes!! SYD is back! http://randomc.net/image/Seitokai%20Yakuindomo/Seitokai%20Yakuindomo%20S2%20-%2001%20-%20Large%2013.jpg Crazy news reporter is back in town!! Always loved the skits involving her!

• January 5, 2014 at 8:40 amplatinum

Rejoice! SYD is back in business! (Yeah, this was totally one of the shows I was most excited for. – w-) And it got an animation bump! I welcome everything! It was kinda sad not to hear the classic “Yamato Nadeshiko Education” opening since it’s been the opening for, what, 21 episodes. But whatever! MORE DIRTY JOKES PLEASE.

Also dat Suzu camera angle joke nearly killed me. XD

P.S. MAL says that there’s one more OVA to be released but who knows. Confusing.

• January 5, 2014 at 9:43 amewok40k

“School is a place of learning!”
    “Right, you gotta learn everything about sex before starting!”
    Gotta love the girls taking comletely wrong spin on basic truths…

• January 5, 2014 at 10:05 amqwert

Oh god, they brought back the dried squid skit and took it to a whole new level.

• January 5, 2014 at 5:31 pmTakaii

I need to go watch he OVAs and figure out wtf this whole squid thing was about.

• January 5, 2014 at 10:12 amMike

I hate to be the nay sayer, but i did not laugh once. I did smile a couple of times. I felt that gohands tried way to hard at being funny.

‘See? we are being funny here! Did you get it? Huh? did ya?’

This is now on the no watch list.

Genshiken, for me, is the funniest show ever made and the funniest raunchy show.

• January 5, 2014 at 6:23 pmtsukioniisan

I have a feeling you haven’t watched the first season yet. They’re basically the same – except for the fact that 2nd second will showcase a much higher quality animation (probably).

• January 6, 2014 at 2:17 ambakakubi

If you haven’t seen season 1, you’re not going to get many of the jokes. If you did see season 1 and still don’t like season two, maybe you should really drop it. The comedy in this series is really hit or miss for quite a few. I, for one, completely love it.

• January 5, 2014 at 10:20 amstarss

Screencaps are severely blowing me away! Incredible upgrade from the first season!

• January 5, 2014 at 11:30 amAmatsu

That camera work… made me aroused.

• January 5, 2014 at 2:23 pmHalfDemonInuyasha

Can never have enough SYD!

• January 5, 2014 at 3:13 pmfishies

Man wish I lived in the SYD universe. F**king reality!!

• January 5, 2014 at 6:11 pmVoyager

I don’t care if I’m the only one, but my favourite girl has always been Mitsuba Mutsumi, the judo girl. Being innocent and earnest (and crushing for Tsuda) among so many dirty minded ladies had granted her a special place.
      She had too few scenes in the first season, but if the first episode is any indication, there should be more this time :)

• January 5, 2014 at 6:16 pmVoyager

WOW i fu@#ed up so badly, didn’t intend this ^ as a response, I just clicked reply by mistake earlier, then forgot and filled the post form in the wrong page.

BTW, I think you would live better in a universe where sex is not only matter for dirty jokes… if you know what I mean ;)

• January 5, 2014 at 5:27 pmEric

Shouldn’t Hata have graduated?
    She was a Senior was she not?

• January 5, 2014 at 5:33 pmTakaii

I believe she was a second year (Seeing how during S1 she was with Shino and Aria during their school field trip).

• January 5, 2014 at 9:03 pmTaiakun

I think one of the biggest differences in this season compared to the last was that, in the previous season (and OVAs), it was mainly composed of about 20 odd skits cramped in together. As such, dirty jokes were flying all over the place. This episode however, each scene was played out longer than usual (e.g. scene of Shino walking up to find Tsuda, Judo scene to name a few).

I kind of like this new style. I found in the previous season that the jokes were coming so thick and fast I either had to pause and backtrack or rewatch the whole episode. Even in this one I found myself backtracking a few times. It takes away the enjoyment somewhat, but still, I am so excited that this series is back. Now I only need to wait a week rather than several months for the next OVA installment!

• January 6, 2014 at 1:00 amMgMaster

ABOUT DAMN TIME this got a 2nd season. I laughed my guts out in the 1st season but I slowly starting loosing interest with the OVAs. I’m not sure if that’s because they weren’t as good or just because of the long period of time in-between them(sorry,I couldn’t help myself). Probably the later.

I must say,this season has some really good production values but that’s not what I’m watching this for though. I’m here,like everyone else,for some highly entertaining dirty jokes. This 1st episode wasn’t all that great but the 1st season took a bit before it really got going too so I’ll be patient. A lot of the jokes are hit or miss at times so this show I don’t think this a show for everyone. In my case,the ones in the 1st season were mostly hits,while the ones in the OVA were mostly misses.

As for the “romance” aspect of this show. I’d personally prefer if they’d ignore it completely and just focus on what makes this anime a good watch: the comedy.

At any rate,I’ll most likely be following this till the end.

• January 6, 2014 at 2:40 amThe Shizard

I’m speechless….that’s probably good.

• January 6, 2014 at 5:20 amNekomimineido

Kyaaaa, my most awaited anime this season, besides Nisekoi and Tonari no Seki-kun..

• January 6, 2014 at 8:56 amAnanas

Same old, every sex joke is a miss, everything else is a hit. Now to watch the animation budget quickly disappear into nothingness.

• January 6, 2014 at 11:42 amGinobi47

The second I saw Seitokai Yakuindomo season 2 on the list, I knew very damn well that I would be rewatching the 1st season….. and it was as funny as I remembered it!

• January 6, 2014 at 6:26 pmmianghuei

Love the new OP where Todoroki passed Suzu a d**do.

BTW, are the OVAs non-cannon? Cause I know that Kotomi got into high school at the end of season 1 and the OVAs showed that they are all in year 2 for some time now. Now, we’re starting back from the beginning of Year 2 I presume?

• January 7, 2014 at 8:06 ammianghuei

Answered my own question: apparently the OVAs took random chapters to adapt.

• January 6, 2014 at 8:35 pmdeVacto

dat dirty joke always priceless
    and tsuda and suzu always do a goodjob for punchline
    XD

• January 7, 2014 at 12:37 pmPeTdo

Tokky and Hata = best girls!

• January 8, 2014 at 1:40 amxmn

I saw the airplane in the beginning and for a moment I thought I got the wrong show… but then
    “Captain, we are going into the valley of clouds.”
    “What a terrible(?) valley of winds, this may be more exciting then cleavage of your wife.”
    “Captain, how do you know about my wife?”
    “Because I always steer it in the weekends!”
    “What?”
    “What?”
    “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
    I knew I was watching the right show.