Seitokai Yakuindomo* – 13 (END) »« Seitokai Yakuindomo* – 11

Seitokai Yakuindomo* – 12

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   01 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   02 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   03
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   04 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   05 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   06
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   07 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   08 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   09
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   10 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   11 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   12
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   13 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   14 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   15
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   16 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   17 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   18
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   19 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   20 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   21
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   22 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   23 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   24
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   25 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   26 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   27
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   28 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   29 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   30
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   31 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   32 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   33
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   34 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   35 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   36
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   37 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   38 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   39
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   40 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   41 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   42

「あけおめだよ, 人の上に立つ器, どう○い, それを洗うなんてとんでもない」 (Ageomedayo, Hito no Ue ni Tatsu Utsuwa, Dou*i, Sore wo Arau Nante Tondemonai)
“It’s Happy New Years, What it Take to Stand Above Someone, Vir*in, I Can’t Believe You’re Washing That”

SYD*, why do you do this to me? Just like the first season, you throw this wicked curveball trying to get my hopes up. Except I know you’re going to just troll us like last time *_*

New Years

It just never gets old, does it? If there’s one thing that SYD* does right, it’s how they portray most of the cultural events throughout the series. While they do sometimes blow things out of proportion, you always get the feelings that certain event would bring. At the same time, they also did a great job at giving everyone some time to shine. From the Suzu fans and the Uomi lovers all the way to the Hata fanatics, just about everyone got some well deserved screen time in this second to last episode. If anything, Mitsuba probably got the most out of all the side characters which was actually kind of nice especially since we haven’t seen or heard much from her.

Valentine’s Day & White Day

Even though I was wishing for more deredere from the skit, I’ll admit that it was still fun to watch. The high points definitely being when Suzu attempted to become a tsundere only to get misunderstood and Tsuda getting caught in another one of Uomi’s traps. The former almost brought a tear to my eye after I thought about how sad Suzu must have felt afterwards and the latter was just adding fuel to a fire that I didn’t even know had started.

Tsuda and His Dirty Squid

I don’t have much to say about this except Hata is the best troll of Winter 2013. Totally embracing the whole “sorry, not sorry” ideals of this generation (that makes me sound so old, haha), I really wish Tsuda took the opportunity to smack her across the face or something.

The Lure of a Romantic Clusterfuck

The one thing that I’ve always wanted from this show ever since its conception was for Tsuda and someone to hit things off and create some emotional tension. While everyone’s secret feelings for him have been hinted at and even at times exposed, I came to a mutual understanding that this is a gag-show first and anything else second.

But after the last few minutes of the episode, SYD effectively skipped all the nonsense that you’d need to create a romantic pentagon and literally gave us everything I’ve wanted to see for the longest time. All of Tsuda’s potential love interests watching an overly touchy Uomi get a bit too close to him? While it’s nothing new, the way they presented it feels like that something amazing might happen next week.

That said, even with the makings of a romantic clusterfuck ready to be exploited at a moment’s notice, I can’t help but feel a little nervous that it’s all a ploy. Because, I don’t know, SYD does this to us every, single, time they bring up something like this. But who knows? Maybe because it’s the season finale, someone will finally man up and do something about their feelings (Haha, yeah right).

LOL Moments

• That moment when Suzu jokes about the price of the Mystery Bags being too expensive, but meant that they were out of her reach.
  • That moment where Kotomi tries to make Tsuda look like a sis-con.
  • That moment Nene tries to instruct us how to use a dildo.
  • That moment we learned just where Umoi’s V-line was.

Full-length images: 29.

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   Preview 01 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   Preview 02 Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   Preview 03

End Card

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2   12   End Card
March 25, 2014 at 11:21 pm
  • March 25, 2014 at 11:44 pmbakakubi

Next episode, there will be BLOOD!

• March 26, 2014 at 1:36 amtsukioniisan

…someone must be on her period.

• March 26, 2014 at 5:17 amMacro

so… based on the last scene, *Yandere Mode!*

• March 26, 2014 at 7:34 amSetsuna Henry

Shuraba!? I can’t wait.

• March 26, 2014 at 12:26 amretsurai

ITS ALL A PLOY. There is no romance in this!!! they will fool us around by having 1second of romance air cut off by a dirty joke. Im tired, my heart cant take this anymore!!!!

• March 26, 2014 at 12:29 amechykr

Ohhh, harem fight next week. :D

The Dirty Squid sketch kind of ended “anticlimatically” (in a funny way), with Hata so quick to admit in her usual nonchalent manner she was the one who set Tsuda up. LOL

• March 26, 2014 at 12:33 amMincemaker

Hata has a heart after all.

• March 26, 2014 at 1:10 amMalchus

Yes, a heart of TROLL.

• March 26, 2014 at 1:15 amMalchus

It seems Uomi realized that against a veteran Flag Crusher the only good strategy is to go on the offensive.

That’s what “Ta-ta-ta-ta-taka-kun~” was — a battle cry.

• March 26, 2014 at 1:19 amlol

Kotomi’s boobies getting bigger each year it seems

• March 26, 2014 at 1:44 amDorkus

Tsuda’s little sister is going through puberty, after all.

• March 27, 2014 at 9:49 amZannafar

Imouta wa Shishunki

• March 26, 2014 at 4:06 amZhinvu

One of my definite highlights of the episode: Hata’s laugh.

• March 26, 2014 at 5:57 amEmD

Aria’s “You’re coming into heat” had me dying. Funniest thing she’s ever said and completely unexpected.

• March 26, 2014 at 7:23 amDvalinn

Yeah, I’m not expecting this show to give us a romantic resolution of some sort. Most likely it’ll just tease us again. Still, watching Uomi constantly troll the others about it is hilarious. And speaking of trolls, I laughed out loud at that conclusion of the Squid and Taka parts. Oh Hata, never change.

Lots of good Suzu gags too, though most of them didn’t end well for her. Watching her getting all fidgety when Takatoshi grabbed her in the Squid part was hnngg-inducing though. Hoping she gets some good scenes next week as well, as Uomi’s attack seems to reach the next level then.

• March 26, 2014 at 7:56 amQwert

The more Uomi an episode has the better it gets. This was a very good episode. Even just that last scene where all she does is say “Taka-kun” and giggle.

• March 26, 2014 at 8:04 amc2710

That last scene….

Uomi x Tsuda ship looks to set sail… Perhaps… After we see some blood maybe?

Suzu seems to be ready to sink it with torpedoes

Mitsuba and Shino seems stunned at the development

• March 26, 2014 at 8:47 amWanderer

They’re moving through the year awfully fast. At this rate Shino and Aria will graduate by the end of the next episode.

…Yes, I’m focusing on that to ignore the fact that Umoi’s totally going to be murdered by three different people next episode.

• March 26, 2014 at 9:26 amHalfDemonInuyasha

• March 26, 2014 at 1:42 pmDorian

What a way to end the second to last episode. The shipping tease was just, I was laughing so hard because I know I and everyone else am getting trolled.

Can’t wait for the last one, because it’ll be great. If they don’t do anything with it, I totally got trolled like I expected and truly deserved. If something does happen, well I get my pet wish.

You know who I want to make the move though? Mutsumi. Simply because Kotomi is trying to be sneaky and bust down the Flag Crusher. Mutsumi is so pure, she IS the flag you just can’t crush. Plus she’s the type that when you shove, she’ll judo toss you. So it would totally fit her personality.

Of course, we’d have everyone then confess and the troll would be that Takatoshi hasn’t considered anyone in that way. Because that would be the best troll.

And yes, I’m using everyone’s other name to throw you all off.

• March 26, 2014 at 5:36 pmfishies

I’m really enjoying Kotomi as a character, she’s been funnier as seasons have progressed.

If I had to pair Tsuda it’d be with Suzu, this episode just reinforces that. Shino is a year older and would have to move on. But as someone else mentioned, there will be no progress shown which is pretty frustrating ending without some conclusion in 3 seasons worth of episodes.

What were Suzu, Shino, and Aria doing together without Tsuda when they ran into him and Uomi for White Day presents?

• March 26, 2014 at 5:45 pmdebo-chan

the dried squid routine…easily the most riveting plot of winter season.

• March 28, 2014 at 1:25 pmurafeg

Oh god you can hear the vibrator noises when she pulls out the ‘chocolate’