Mai-Otome – 17 »« Mai-Otome – 16

Mai-HiME the Movie (Fake) – Trailer

Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   01 Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   02 Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   03
Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   04 Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   05 Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   06
Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   07 Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   08 Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   09
Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   10 Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   11 Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   12
Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   13 Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   14 Mai HiME the Movie   Fake Trailer   15

This is the Mai-HiME the Movie trailer that came out on the first Mai-Otome DVD. Keep in mind that this is a fake trailer in the sense that there’s not actually going to be a Mai-HiME the Movie.
The fact that this trailer seems so very serious all the way until the very end actually made me hopeful for a HiME movie. But with an autumn 20006 (no that’s not a typo) release date, I think it’s safe to say that this was an example of Sunrise having too much fun. But fun is the key word, and this trailer succeeds at being both incredibly exciting and funny. The ending really is the best part, with Mikoto having discovered her brother…Mikoto the cat. Anyway, it’s good to see all of the original HiME versions of the various characters, including Arika as a hilarious bad guy. Also nostalgic to hear 「小さな星が降りる時」 (Chiisana Hoshi ga Oriru Toki) again. The second DVD (out February 24th) is supposed to have a “This Week’s Armitage” special. Something more to look forward to…

January 29, 2006 at 10:41 pm
  • January 29, 2006 at 11:06 pmZanarky

Haha.Good to see old characters again =D

• January 29, 2006 at 11:26 pmmoyism

seems like Reito can’t cut a break in either this fake trailer nor in Mai-Otome. He’s a cat in one then a cyborg in another! Well I guess that beats Tate who apparently didn’t get any screentime in this trailer nor isn’t in Mai-Otome. ^^;;

• January 29, 2006 at 11:53 pmPsych

if only they had a real movie…or maybe it is real O_o cept they making it look like its fake

• January 30, 2006 at 12:42 amYaku

i mai hime movie would’ve been really cool

• January 30, 2006 at 12:59 amZanarky

Oh yeah… was Arika ever in Mai-Hime?

• January 30, 2006 at 1:13 amRift

Arika had a very small (yet infamous) cameo at the very end of Mai-Hime, wearing the outfit that she does in the trailer

• January 30, 2006 at 1:29 ammangamaxx

Is Arkika the only one from otome there?

• January 30, 2006 at 1:56 amFuhrer

No the girl in the seventh picture is also from Otome.

• January 30, 2006 at 2:25 amDragoon

I can wait till 20006 because unlike you everyone else i’m actually a robot 0_o

• January 30, 2006 at 3:28 ambakaneko

An evil Arika?! Whoa, I think this is much more promising than the love-sick Arika in Otome. lol.

• January 30, 2006 at 9:24 amkevin

Mikoto the cat is also from Otome :)

• January 30, 2006 at 10:13 amVoodoomage

Dang, has ne1 released this on torrents yet? or ddl? I would like to see the trailer too…heh

• January 30, 2006 at 10:30 amJT

maybe arika and mai aer not getting along and just fighting no one looks evil in this trailer except for nagi… and aren they over doing it…i mean mai hime was fine the girls materialize children and stuff.. mai otome is good they materialize themselves … and now both worlds meet each other…! i think they are running out of ideas

• January 31, 2006 at 9:54 pmDavid

That’s funny to watch. I would really like to see a movie of Mai Hime and Mai Otome these are my favorite series. What I’m HAPPY about that this march…something, I forgot the full date Mai Hime series is coming here to the U.S., and it would be cool if they made a movie.

• February 1, 2006 at 3:02 amTK

I also agree that Sunrise is having way too much fun… I mean making it seem like there’s gonna be a movie then crushing our dreams horribly by saying it will be released in 20006… Sunrise is too rich and have too much free time for their own good… T__T

• February 1, 2006 at 6:57 amRinzu

where the link to the trailer *drools* i wanna watch it

• February 3, 2006 at 1:25 amStarks

I released a raw on Tosho last week…

Search for “Freelance-Raws”

• February 7, 2006 at 11:29 amZim4o3

And there goes Doremi releasing it. It’s in TT

Spring 20006. I can’t wait for the next 18,000 years later. I hope I will be reborn again in the next 18,000… or not.

• February 7, 2006 at 2:02 pmSol Fighter

Too bad it’s a Fake, it looked quite interesting.

• February 7, 2006 at 7:50 pmtunoatTEP

it’s would be FUN.
    but 20006 is.
    Anyway i want To C it ToT.

• February 13, 2006 at 3:32 amsakai

what the????? after alll those hopes for the anime movie to be realese…… T_T haiz……… hope they realese…. that will be fun though…..^^

• March 19, 2006 at 7:32 pmdnasquare

I think this movie is gonna be real. I was thinking that searss make another fake hime like Alyssa, n the weapon that she used is her child. N about the calendar it saying that they gonna release 20006 calendar but that doesnt mean the movie is gonna come out in 20006.

• June 3, 2006 at 10:05 pmKit Kat

can someone explain this to me? =S i’m getting mixed up now…
    it’s from the official website x.x;; i can’t read japanese (bcuz it ends up with weird numbers and stuff 0.o;;)

or

(the official website) look at the end of the page:

• June 14, 2006 at 10:40 amChao

Damit why can’t they just make a movie, it’s gonna get them so much high ratings as soon as the series is released internationally. Damit, i was hopeing the trailer was real….JEEZZ

• June 14, 2006 at 7:43 pmzerodevice

Argh~~~. man, i’ve downloaded this clip (the trailer) the moment it was released.
    And I played the clip once, and stopped when the whole thing is played.
    Problem is, i did not noticed the 20006 Autumn.
    And Until now, when i was sorting my downloads, i replay and went google hoping i cna see if i get to download MaiHiME the movie, then BANG!!!! this page just ruin my dream. >_

• August 9, 2006 at 3:43 pmAlko Paper

That trailer was soooo cool!! I loved it!! It was totally sweet! Except for the fact that’s it fake and not real. Too bad. Oh, well. Anyway, Arika looks and sounds so funny in this trailer, I mean her being all evil. It’s hillarious!! I really enjoyed it!!

• September 5, 2006 at 1:39 amVidrel

Well all we can do is hope and pray its real I know i will @_@
    -Vidrel-

• September 5, 2006 at 1:39 amVidrel

Well all we can do is hope and pray its real i know i will.

• October 24, 2006 at 10:29 amnightelf

well i don’t think it’s a fake..as for mai otome and mai hime..there is a studio that creats series with mai caracters..so we should expect more series with caracters from mai hime and mai otome…i’ve seen mai hime and mai otome..they are not related(the stories i mean) but it’s fun to see mai hime then mai otome and se the caracters and their relationships now…some are the same..some aren’t..well i hope u see them both and give me an opinion of what u liked the most!ja ne

• November 19, 2006 at 12:58 amBriana

actually tate is in mai otome sorta he just doesn’t have the same name. His character has become Major Wong. so yah in a way he isn’t but in a way he is… who cares there’s a hime movie! YAY!!!

• January 20, 2007 at 5:32 pmCeichan

Thats really bad. They have to much time, yeah! I was so happy when I heared about it and now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not funny!

• January 21, 2007 at 6:10 pmangelica

RE: David
    no it won’t be great when mai hime goes to usa… this means that alot of websites will stop hosting the downloads…which means we have to buy the dvds….

• January 21, 2007 at 6:10 pmangelica

RE: David

• February 9, 2007 at 11:35 pmman needed this movie

where i can take this movie? please say me ^^! To Rifelman@gmail.com

• October 14, 2007 at 9:31 amGulli

Why does Arika Necessarily have to be the bad guy?
    She is My favorite Character.

• January 24, 2008 at 1:55 pmJOEL PEREZ

mai hime movie love sunrise very good arika as a hilarious bad guy mai need help mikoto and natsuki and akane higurashi and nao yuuki fight arika yumemiya mai tokiha takumi tokiha going to see mai hime movie i love it cool

• February 11, 2010 at 2:50 ammaila joy

hm…where can i watch mai hime movie????or even the trailer????i want to watch it…help me please…