Strawberry Panic! – 23 »« Strawberry Panic! – 20

Strawberry Panic! – 22

Strawberry Panic   22   01 Strawberry Panic   22   02 Strawberry Panic   22   03
Strawberry Panic   22   04 Strawberry Panic   22   05 Strawberry Panic   22   06
Strawberry Panic   22   07 Strawberry Panic   22   08 Strawberry Panic   22   09
Strawberry Panic   22   10 Strawberry Panic   22   11 Strawberry Panic   22   12
Strawberry Panic   22   13 Strawberry Panic   22   14 Strawberry Panic   22   15
Strawberry Panic   22   16 Strawberry Panic   22   17 Strawberry Panic   22   18
Strawberry Panic   22   19 Strawberry Panic   22   20 Strawberry Panic   22   21
Strawberry Panic   22   22 Strawberry Panic   22   23 Strawberry Panic   22   24
Strawberry Panic   22   25 Strawberry Panic   22   26 Strawberry Panic   22   27
Strawberry Panic   22   28 Strawberry Panic   22   29 Strawberry Panic   22   30
Strawberry Panic   22   31 Strawberry Panic   22   32 Strawberry Panic   22   33
Strawberry Panic   22   34 Strawberry Panic   22   35 Strawberry Panic   22   36

Summary:
-Kaname corners Hikari in the woods again, but this time Hikari calls Kaname cowardly. She suggests that Kaname fight Amane in a more dignified way.
-Yaya isn’t showing up for choir practice.
-Shizuma finds Nagisa watering the withering flowers in the greenhouse. Nagisa thinks that the flowers will bloom beautifully again.
-Shion reminds Amane again that she needs to decide on the Étoile entry. Amane remembers what Shizuma told her. Noticing that Amane might be reconsidering, Shion tries to get Hikari to persuade Amane to enter, but Hikari refuses.
-That night, Yaya refuses to talk to Hikari about why she’s not coming to choir practice.
-The next day, Kaname challenges Amane to a tennis match. Kaname surprises Amane by serving an ace to start. Amane gets serious and the two have a heated match.
-Hikari finds Yaya sitting by the fountain. She once again asks Yaya why she’s not coming to choir practice. Yaya declares that she’s not singing because her song and feelings can’t reach Hikari’s heart anymore.
-Kaname claims to hate Amane since she’s always losing to her. She’s wanted to win, so that’s why she tried to take something of Amane’s – Hikari. Their tennis match starts attracting quite a crowd of girls. Kaname wants to know why Amane isn’t trying to be Étoile, and Amane replies that she has no interest in it. As it turns out, Kaname actually thinks that Amane should enter to become the Étoile. She tells Amane (in English), “You are the chosen one.”
-Hikari starts crying and apologizing for causing Yaya pain. She says that she’s worried about Yaya, she doesn’t want to see Yaya in pain, and that she likes Yaya’s singing. However, Hikari also admits that she likes Amane. Yaya knows this and says that that’s why she can’t sing anymore. Hikari refuses to let Yaya stop singing. She remembers how Amane had held her hand to Amane’s chest, so does the same with Yaya’s hand, explaining that her chest is warm because it’s filled with feelings for everything including Yaya and Yaya’s singing. Hikari thinks that Yaya’s singing is not just her thing, but as something that would warm everyone else’s chest too.
-Kaname makes Amane realize that she should become the Étoile not for her own sake, but for the sake of all the girls who admire her. Momomi has since joined the crowd and now realizes that Kaname has feelings toward Amane.
-Amane wins the tennis match and finally decides to try to become the Étoile. Hikari and Yaya had been called over by Tsubomi, and now Hikari enters the tennis court to take Amane’s outstretched hand. Yaya sings for everyone.
-Shizuma learns from Miyuki that Tamao and Nagisa are Miator’s candidates to become Étoile.

Preview:

Strawberry Panic   22   Preview 01 Strawberry Panic   22   Preview 02 Strawberry Panic   22   Preview 03

-This episode was like the Prince of Tennis, Strawberry Panic style. Especially fitting since Amane is portrayed as a “prince.”
-I can’t listen to Kaname tell Amane “You are the chosen one” (in English) without laughing.
-The whole Yaya angst thing was just a bit too much for me. Those parts started bordering on corny.
-Kaname may not have been so much a bad guy after all, but I still don’t like her character.
-I’m betting that Amane and Hikari will become the next set of Étoiles, not Tamao and Nagisa, especially not if Nagisa is supposed to be with Shizuma.
-More ShizumaXNagisa next week.

August 28, 2006 at 9:56 pm
  • August 28, 2006 at 10:19 pmGStrike-

• August 28, 2006 at 10:27 pmNurika

lol that was what I was wondering as well…(the fence thing)

• August 28, 2006 at 10:28 pmonna

Arghh again with torturing/teasing shizumaxnagisa fans.. Damn it I feel like crying.

• August 28, 2006 at 10:55 pmDo

Yeah. I wonder how long does Nagisa/Shizuma fans has to suffer? Anyways, judging the screenshots from the preview, it looks like Miyuki set up Nagisa and Tamao for the Etoile selection. If that is true, I wonder what she’s up to.

• August 28, 2006 at 10:56 pmNekki

Stop teasing me and give me more ShizumaXNagisa T_T

• August 28, 2006 at 11:06 pmpt

hurray ep 22

• August 28, 2006 at 11:17 pmDo

Nagisa needs to clone herself.

• August 28, 2006 at 11:18 pmDorazz

Miyuki seems to be the person that knows Shizuma very very well ( inside out ) maybe just mabye she trying to force shizuma into some form of action .. hope nagisa dun blow it =(
    well 4 more eps to go ^^ hopefully its a wonderfull ending of SHIZUMA & NAGISA ^^

Three cheers for Shizuma x Nagisa !!! Hip Hip Horray !!!

• August 28, 2006 at 11:20 pmonna

That’d be nice Do, but Shizuma’s graduating and she’s not allowed to run for etoile again.. so I don’t think Miyuki could do that. But even if she is allowed she’d only be etoile for a couple of months and then she’d have to leave. -_-

• August 28, 2006 at 11:26 pmDo

No Onna, I said Tamao, not Shizuma.

• August 28, 2006 at 11:31 pmJamie

Title for episode 23 is: Maze

From what I can tell Nagisa gives Shizuma the key to that house and starts running away and Shizuma says something

Maze could mean confusion and Nagisa could be confused with her feelings and it’s like Shizuma walking threw a maze to reach Nagisa.
    Might be out there but just a guess. ^^

Can’t wait till summary and next week episode. =D

• August 28, 2006 at 11:35 pmDo

Everytime I see the title for episode 23, it reminds me of the first opening at the part when it say MAZE!

• August 28, 2006 at 11:43 pmLOLLY

you’re back… muaaakkkzzz!! thank you

• August 29, 2006 at 12:17 am*Chi*

Next episode will be lot of drama, looking forward to it ;)

• August 29, 2006 at 12:18 amSeleria

*looks at pictures for the next episode*

in the third picture, it seems the shizuma is clasping the key? nagisa returned it to shizuma?

hmmm…

• August 29, 2006 at 12:20 amonna

My bad Do that must’ve been wishful thinking on my part, that or me being tired.

• August 29, 2006 at 12:52 amDo

I want to see a another scene of Nagisa and Shizuma kissing but what I
    really wanted to see is *Nagisa* forcing the kiss on Shizuma.

• August 29, 2006 at 12:53 amshirokiryuu

>> Gstrike

My guess is that the reason why her face is in the net so it’s easier for the audience to see her face and expression, rather than being covered by a net. probably more convient as well

• August 29, 2006 at 3:26 amSeffyn

ah, tamaoxnagisa? -_-” I want shizumaxnagisa.

Do: I’m sufferingg!!

• August 29, 2006 at 4:24 amFern

Nagisa return the key but I think she’s crying because Shizuma said something too. I wait for a week coz I want to see Shizuma and Nagisa’s scene on this ep. but what the heck with 1 minute scene and they still didn’t say anything that can make this mess situation between them better. And I have to wait for a week for the next episode which seems to be worse.

• August 29, 2006 at 5:37 amFern

I forgot to say Welcome back Ramdom, I’m happy to see you again.

• August 29, 2006 at 7:41 amNilsen

plz, give some NagisaxShizuma, Nagisa/Shizhuma suffers

• August 29, 2006 at 7:56 amDo

Okay I’m gonna guess what happen in the preview. Nagisa told Shizuma that she and Tamao are entering the Etoile together. Shizuma thought they’re now a couple and told Nagisa “Gamba te” which means good luck I guess. Nagisa realize Shizuma is not reaching out to her at all and cried in front of Shizuma. After that, Nagisa returns the key and leave a shocking Shizuma behind. I want to remind everyone this is my prediction, thats all.

• August 29, 2006 at 9:33 amFern

I’am praying for your prediction Do

• August 29, 2006 at 9:56 ammin

Do, please speculate more! I need some speculations since many believed that it’s Tamao/Nagisa era and I can’t lie to myself that this might happen since Nagisa/Shizuma had nothing yet. I’m dying of waiting here!! Nagisa quickly kiss Shizuma already!!

• August 29, 2006 at 10:11 amFern

I think Nagisa and Tamao can be just best friend from this situation but if they really want to make Nagisa/Tamao’s ending I think they should change Nagisa’s feeling first. However Tamao and Nagisa has nothing devolop too compare with Shizuma/Nagisa but just a few episode that they want to make us suffer more. So I think the next episode will tell us more that is this the end of Nagisa/Shizuma or not.

• August 29, 2006 at 11:19 amshezaei_neko

OMG!! This episode looks good!!
    I never thought that Kaname felt something towards Amane. That was quite a shock.
    I don’t know what will happen next but I bet Shizuma will say something that’ll hurt Nagisa again. Something like: “Do your best in the Etoile competition”. And that’ll hurt Nagisa in someway. ;_;

• August 29, 2006 at 11:41 amDo

Don’t worry NagisaxShizuma fans. I have faith that there will be a NagisaxShizuma ending.
    Ok so the next episode is called Maze. This could mean confusion or something. I don’t get how it’s related to Nagisa and Tamao entering the Etoile together. Ok starting from my last comment, aftering the greenhouse scene, Shizuma will have a talk with Miyuki and asked her if this was her idea which Miyuki will say “yes”. I assume Miyuki forcing Shizuma to go after Nagisa and confess to her like “I love you, Nagisa” and having Shizuma notice Nagisa and Tamao entering together is the only way.this is still just a prediction people. Wow, I usually don’t make a comment this long.

• August 29, 2006 at 12:13 pmAphrodite

i think that nagi will give shizuma the key cause she have tried to trow it away at one point.. so she will give it to shizuma cause she dont wanna have the feelings anymore, and runs away from a chocked shizuma, that might even finaly realise what she feels about nagi..
    just a guess..lol..

• August 29, 2006 at 12:19 pmdarkredeyes

damn this ep looks good i wish i could see it……..nagisa and Shizuma are going to end up together its obvious if not they will just stay good friends i honestly just dont see tamao and nagisa together…..you know it was would be cool if the series ended like NagisaxShzuma TamaoxChikaru AmanexHikari YayaxTsubomi KanamexMomomi

• August 29, 2006 at 12:37 pmSyaoran Li

Yeah Onmi, with think the same way…

If this thing is gonig to be a Shizuma/Nagisa ending; the Etoile have to be another pair; most likely Amane & Hikari. The preview remind me of MariMite LOL

That was cruel, c’mon, poor Yaya is suffering for her unrequired love from Hikari, and then Hiraki come and tell all those things. I know it was with her best intentions & because her feelings belong to Amane, but I was cruel…

Only 4 more episodes to GO!

• August 29, 2006 at 2:29 pmKaMen

tennis no oujisama

• August 29, 2006 at 3:41 pmDo

Hey I wonder did anyone listen to the ps2 game drama cds yet?

• August 29, 2006 at 4:45 pmpt

i didn’t have you and i think you are right thats the only way for shizuma to go after nagisa

• August 29, 2006 at 5:49 pmDo

yeah I did.

• August 29, 2006 at 6:38 pmZzz…

Well that put Kaname’s whole obsession with Amane into perspective doesn’t it? Where did this TamaoxChikaru pairing come from? Those two had like zero or next to zero interaction with each other. Don’t these things have some basis behind it. TamaoxChikaru make about as much sense as TsukatoxShimako from Marmite.

• August 29, 2006 at 6:59 pmterelildevil

yeah!!! this episode looks very intresting but…everyone seems to be talking about next weeks episode…hmm I wonder why lol…well its quite easy…its a Shizuma X Nagisa episode the one we all have been waiting for…but why did Nagisa have to run away!!! She should have kissed Shizuma or something but no she has to and run…why couldn’t Shizuma just rape her there on the spot damn!!!

• August 29, 2006 at 7:59 pmYuki

I must have to say Kaname have steal the show for this ep.

I don’t really like Kaname before, but this ep changed it all. I don’t like her, but I don’t hate her either and infact I think she is pretty cool, better than Amane for sure

• August 29, 2006 at 8:03 pmJamie

So now it seems that Tamao & Nagisa have a high amount of chance to become Etoile.

• August 29, 2006 at 8:17 pmterelildevil

well i want shizuma to be the etoile forever!!! but she is graduating so its likely that it won’t happen…but what will happen I think that Amane ans Hikari might win the elections which i don’t want them too but the way things are going i the tide turns in there favor…Amane and hikari need to be more intimate with each other they haven’t even kissed yet and that bugs the crap out of me…But what i’m more intrested in is how things will turn out with Nagisa after Shizuma leaves do u guys think that they will be fateful to each other if they end up togther!!!

• August 29, 2006 at 10:23 pmJamie

I think that they’ll still see each other if they were together before Shizuma graduated. :D OR Shizuma might be like the “sister” and get incharge of that shcool….But likely not.

• August 29, 2006 at 10:46 pmpt

i think this serie will end before shizuma graduate but i might of been wrong so i don’t know but what i know is that nagisa and shizuma will be together thats all i think everyone can guess that right and the next episode would be interesting right so yeah.

• August 29, 2006 at 11:11 pmNamu-chan

I vote for TamaoxNagisa. I think I’m the only one ^_^;;

• August 30, 2006 at 1:08 amSyaoran Li

After what happen with Yaya & Hikari (I insist, that hurts a lot…), we can expect anything from those final 4 episodes…

But, as a fan, my hopes are with Shizuma & Nagisa… snap out Nagisa-chan

• August 30, 2006 at 2:20 amT-owwwwww

Kaname should ‘steal’ Amane from Hikari and then Hikari should get with Yaya! mmmmHmmmm :D That would be ideal. And Shizuma should stop moppin` around cause she`s stronger than that. This series sure has a lot of loose ends concerning the love like octagon. This also sorta reminds me of Maria-sama ga Miteru.

• August 30, 2006 at 3:03 amFern

I want they stop make me suffer like this, I want more Shizuma/Nagisa’s scene, not only about 1 minute like this episode. At least let they talk for more and make it clear about their feeling.

• August 30, 2006 at 10:56 amDo

This may not be a hint, but during the scene with Nagisa and Shizuma, the color of the flowers where Nagisa was watering were red and white. Also the what Shizuma said was like “will it die?” or something then Nagisa said something like “no it will bloom once again”.

• August 30, 2006 at 11:06 amSyaoran Li

Shimatta!
    Snap out Shizuma, or else you’re going to loss Nagisa… damn you drama, angst & sadness

• August 30, 2006 at 1:58 pmterelildevil

I want some more YURI in this series before it ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• August 30, 2006 at 5:20 pmSyaoran Li

I’m with you terelildevil… maybe if Nagisa & Shizuma can make up with each other… maybe the scene that supose to happen in episode 12; taht happnes with Kaori in episode 19, can happen with Nagisa.

• August 31, 2006 at 12:20 amterelildevil

LOL Syaoran Li!!! I’m praying to God that Nagisa loses her Virginity to Shizuma!!! “Oh Great God of Yuri hear this wishful fan’s prayer… let Nagisa’s innocent purity be taken by Shizuma…AMEN”

• August 31, 2006 at 3:29 amFern

I don’t think it will happen as long as Tamao still around, too bad.

• August 31, 2006 at 5:13 ammischa

where can I download ep 22?????

• August 31, 2006 at 3:03 pmMustangluly

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!!! >_> Just when something seems like it’s gonna be solved BAM! DRAMA!

• August 31, 2006 at 5:41 pmterelildevil

I want MORE YURI!!! DAMN THE DRAMA…but I kinda like the whole thing its got going though lol!!!

• August 31, 2006 at 8:38 pmpt

lol terelildevil i too want more yuri and hope the prayers will come true

• August 31, 2006 at 9:04 pmterelildevil

Damn I’m bored!!! Can’t the episodes come any faster!!! Does anyone know of anything fun I could do!!! lol Hey why don’t I go and take a nice walk in this damn heat…hmm yes that sounds nice I think I will!!!

• August 31, 2006 at 11:47 pmterelildevil

hey is Tokyo Toshokan working cuz i tried to search and nothing poped up!

• September 1, 2006 at 3:20 ampt

i don’t know i search for something but it didn’t work too.

• September 1, 2006 at 9:50 amDo

I fear my prediction for episode 23 is actually half true.

• September 1, 2006 at 10:00 amtamao-fan

nagisa is a sweet kid, but she has a bit of growing up to do at times ~ the way she’s handling this is really weird, with little consideration for shizuma’s feelings…it never occurred to nagisa that perhaps the reason she was invited to the villa was to somehow support shizuma in letting go of her past.. dunno, hopefully this will conclude well between them; i love shizuma, she deserves to feel love again.. c’mon nagisa, get with the program & admit your feelings for her – the suspense is painful.. =p

good series overall, i’m liking it – tamao-chan forever.. :)

• September 1, 2006 at 1:33 pmterelildevil

damn i think there is something wrong with Tokyo Toshokan’s search…man I really want to watch episode 22!!! DAMN IT…oh and Do why was ur prediction only half right for ep.23!!!

• September 1, 2006 at 1:46 pmFern

From summary info, they said that Miyuki decide to set Tamao/Nagisa to enter the Etoile’s selection but Nagisa can not forget her feeling to Shizuma. They meet at greenhouse and Nagisa get unexpectwords….and it seems Spica even they set Amane/Hikari to enter the selection but it seem something happen too.
    I saw the picture, I think Shizuma will make it worse.

• September 1, 2006 at 5:24 pmterelildevil

Oh Great more Drama…How exciting!!! Should I just watch the raw on youtube or wait for the fansub…that is the question…hmm…I can’t decide…I think I’ll wait if the fansub dosen’t come out before sunday then i’ll watch the raw!!!

• September 1, 2006 at 6:15 pmrandom conscience

the pictures i saw on the sight has tamao embracing nagisa from behind…=O nooooooo!!! damn is monday here yet…

• September 2, 2006 at 12:25 amDo

Oh no………..

• September 2, 2006 at 3:11 am….

Latest picture of tamao embracing nagisa really scared me :( Shizuma why did you have to say those “unexpected” words?!! Kiss Nagisa oredy!!!

• September 2, 2006 at 5:14 pmterelildevil

WTF…so i just got done watching ep.22… less then 60 seconds people, that’s right they gave us less then 60 seconds of Nagisa & Shizuma…and in those 60 seconds the only things that pops into Shizuma’s head is to talk about some freaking flowers that no one gives a damn about…no she did’nt even talk long enough for it to be considered a conversation I mean come on people what is this load of crap…if Shizuma settle her deal with Kaori’s death and she’s over it the WTF is she waiting for…she should quit all this sentimental bullshit and do what she’s gotta do…ok on that note moving on to the whole Hikari issue…THANK GOD that she finally told Yaya to move along with her sorry ass now maybe she can go and find someone else better then that “sick,skinny,I need to be protected” Hikari I mean Yaya was to go for Hikari anyway…I’m geeting really pissed off with Shizuma right now…if she dosen’t make her move…I REALLY HOPE that Tamao get’s Nagisa so that will teach her a lesson!!! Oh and those two evil bitches from Spica actually do have human emotions other then lust and there constant desire to (in my opinion) take over the schools in a dictatorship…and what are those emotions you may ask…love and envy and admiration…well the love part could be one sided!!!

• September 3, 2006 at 12:31 pmterelildevil

Oh my god do u guys know what i just noticed that both Nagisa and Shizuma’s names start with the same first letter that Natsuki and Shizuru have from Mai-Hime…is it just me or is there something going on with the names of these yuri couple…the names even sound the same at the start when ur about to say them…lol!!!

• September 3, 2006 at 6:42 pmSyaoran Li

Wikipedia have the last episode title online…

Episode 26: “Beginning” / “Hajimari” / (はじまり)

Perphas an open final is waiting for us…

• September 3, 2006 at 11:02 pmDo

Hmm…. do you think this is a hint that there’s a second season upon us?

• September 4, 2006 at 12:45 ampt

if there is a second season that would be great i think.

• September 4, 2006 at 8:02 amtamao-fan

well, the scene between nagisa & shizuma gave the key phrase that everything will be good between them by the time the series reaches its conclusion…the discussion about the flowers is symbolic of the bond between them ~ it’s subtle, but just noticed that shizuma wasn’t referring to the flowers.. something to consider, if anything..

• September 4, 2006 at 4:14 pmDo

• September 4, 2006 at 9:45 pmterelildevil

Do what episode was that picture from…that was beyond scary someone went crazy in that room!!!

• September 4, 2006 at 10:02 pmDo

It’s from episode 23. Episode is not out yet so don’t worry.

• September 11, 2006 at 3:57 pmtomoyo-chan

i want to know, y did amane decide to accpet the etoile election? for hikari? y wat do she intend to achieve?

• December 17, 2007 at 9:39 pmJack Dee

I love hikaris character, she is so deep and she finally stood up to that evil piece of work. But I hated aname caving in to kananmes threat of more rape like things for hikari, thats not very brave is it? WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT BECOMIMING AN ETOILE? No I’d do away with it had just have MP’S so to speek (senators for any americans) who decide things by majority. And sare the work evenly. What I liked about aname is now dead, her individuality of not wanting to be ABOVE PEOPLE, but now she is, how tragic. AM I the only one that thinks that? Also dose any one else think that tamao and nagesia should be a couple. Any one else dislike Shzuma? And the angst thing was very deep, to whoever wrote this blog to be frank its not our fault u dont understand love. Why did she come back? To save her friends heart, to help yaya move on. But YAYA and Heikari would be such a better couple.

• January 16, 2008 at 10:07 amyuiko-san