« Utawarerumono – 25

Utawarerumono   26   31 Utawarerumono   26   32 Utawarerumono   26   33
Utawarerumono   26   34 Utawarerumono   26   35 Utawarerumono   26   36
Utawarerumono   26   37 Utawarerumono   26   38 Utawarerumono   26   39
Utawarerumono   26   40 Utawarerumono   26   41 Utawarerumono   26   42
Utawarerumono   26   43 Utawarerumono   26   44 Utawarerumono   26   45
Utawarerumono   26   46 Utawarerumono   26   47 Utawarerumono   26   48

Sorry for the lack of updates on Utawarerumono. I’ve been rather busy, and so I made the decision to give priority to Strawberry Panic these past few weeks. These final Utawarerumono entries will be done eventually…hopefully.
-Yuzuha died. T_T
つづく

September 25, 2006 at 7:03 pm
  • December 16, 2008 at 12:35 pmMkilbride

Ugh.

The TWINS ARE MALES, THEY ARE EFFING MALES. They tell you in the game itself and even the CREATORS ACKNOWLEDGE IT IN FANBOOKS. They’re guys, Oboro was bum raped. Sorry.

Disturbing she kissed him? Listen, we’re all related somehow, because organisms and whatnot, all originated from the same place, yo uknow. He’s just as much related to her, as you are related to your girlfriend / wife, ect. I’m against incest, but there really isn’t any in Utware. Yuzuha yes, she will die in any version, but in the Visual Novel, she had Icemans kid, then died, and Oboro takes care of it.(Gods Child , anyone?)

And as said, Hak himself isn’t Utaw, what happened was, he was shot, and died, but as he died he screamed inside his head that he didn’t wanna die(This happens in the game)and Utaw, being the vicious bastard that he is, granted this to Hak, in exchange for using his body(As his was all destroyed)

What then happens is, Hak is found years later, frozen, and that’s what you see in the anime. That’s why he’s Iceman. Of course, there are a few questioning points, but overall if you play the Visual Novel, it’s mostly cleared up.

• December 25, 2008 at 1:39 pmAiri (Hien’s girl)

I wish Hien was living T_T my poor baby! I’ll bring him back to life n_n

Aww the smile of Eruru in the end is the greatest part! :)

• October 21, 2009 at 4:18 pmTriangleU

Just putting the fact that a Utawarerumono OST has been released.

• February 26, 2010 at 4:54 pmDarkhand

Alright, here’s how I look at it. Hakuro came back in the game at the end, so it’s likely he came back in the anime. However the end is geared to be very sad so it’s not confirmed with the intent of felling that way. As for the twins… I read that in the game they were confirmed males and in the anime they were confirmed females. The reason for this is when they were found out to be males in the game some people were disappointed. This is backed up when that freaky salesman shows his stuff saying “Jewelery for the ladies,” and it shows the twins trying stuff on. Also in the scene with Obaro they cover most of the twins but still give them female shape. Scrawny boy shape is not the same as female shape. So while their not to well endowed as far a girls go, they do seemed to have been changed into girls in the anime for the sake of the fans in order to make them more popular.

• December 8, 2010 at 9:12 pmNick VanderKooi (Lee-kun)

I like the game and the anime. I will talk about the main thing people are talking about on here:
    Twins: Yeah…..I guess yaoi is not popular. I’m glad they are female on the anime. It really freaked me out in the game. I liked how they put it of course. Humor is the best key.
    Ending: The anime had a great ending. I actually thought it was teary happy ending. I cried anyways. This anime is precious to me. Probably one of my favs of all time. The game is awesome. Not only is it long, but the game (only if its not a huge part of it all) is really fun. Like Fire Emblem. I liked the twists and the attachable characters. So…….if I am correct, the lab part was put in the past. And the whole plot is basically the future? No wonder there were robots….I’m trying to figure out the timeline…….its still a little cloudy. I’m still trying to figure this out. Overall though, what a great anime. Its anime though that should not be taken lightly and should be considered serious. Its not an anime for people who want an anime to just “entertain” them. Its like a mystery novel that must be uncovered. Anyone know where I could get the game’s OST? email me with that info: halo44327@gmail.com

• December 8, 2010 at 9:16 pmNick VanderKooi (Lee-kun)

One last thing. I knew that Yuzuha would have died. She has an unexplained illness that you know she will die. I did like her though. Poor girl…….

Anyone what’s the hint with the doll or was that just for show? Hakuoro’s final seal really hits you hard. The poor guy. And………if anyone disagrees that Hakuoro is not back. You will get punched…not by me……but….by “her”…..eeeeee! Here she comes……! WAHHH!!

• « Older Comments