High School DxD NEW – 05 »« High School DxD NEW – 03

High School DxD NEW – 04

High School DxD NEW   04   01 High School DxD NEW   04   02 High School DxD NEW   04   03
High School DxD NEW   04   04 High School DxD NEW   04   05 High School DxD NEW   04   06
High School DxD NEW   04   07 High School DxD NEW   04   08 High School DxD NEW   04   09
High School DxD NEW   04   10 High School DxD NEW   04   11 High School DxD NEW   04   12
High School DxD NEW   04   13 High School DxD NEW   04   14 High School DxD NEW   04   15
High School DxD NEW   04   16 High School DxD NEW   04   17 High School DxD NEW   04   18
High School DxD NEW   04   19 High School DxD NEW   04   20 High School DxD NEW   04   21
High School DxD NEW   04   22 High School DxD NEW   04   23 High School DxD NEW   04   24
High School DxD NEW   04   25 High School DxD NEW   04   26 High School DxD NEW   04   27
High School DxD NEW   04   28 High School DxD NEW   04   29 High School DxD NEW   04   30
High School DxD NEW   04   31 High School DxD NEW   04   32 High School DxD NEW   04   33
High School DxD NEW   04   34 High School DxD NEW   04   35 High School DxD NEW   04   36

「強い敵、現れました!」 (Kyōiteki, Arawaremashita!)
“A Powerful Enemy Appears!”

Clearly, there’s a story of conspiracy playing out here – the miscreant has finally bared its fangs, and a simple act of larceny has proven to be so much more than just that! Kokabiel (Yasumoto Hiroki) has grand plans – that much is certain, but his true intention is not exactly what I had in mind – the ten-winged rapscallion intends to reignite a three-way war that pits the Angel, Devil and Fallen Angel against each other! It’s safe to say the ensuing clash is not going to be like anything we’ve seen thus far – Kokabiel’s belligerence is nothing short of apparent, and the sheer might that he enjoys is probably not a fluke either! Freed Sellzen and his arsenal of stolen Excaliburs are already quite a handful – and now that the identity of his wire-puller has been revealed, the entire machination has just become all the more imposing! I suspect the Excaliburs might still have a critical role to play in this collusion, and that’s presumably where Balba Galilei (Tsuda Eizou) comes into the picture. He is, after all, the man behind the Holy Sword Experiment and by extension, the very person that Yuuto wants to wreak vengeance upon! I hope Yuuto can truly find a peace of mind when the dust is settled – his dreary past is a fine state of affairs to say the least, and the forthcoming showdown is most likely the big stage where Prince Charming will get to settle his score!

Yuuto’s blatant act of dissidence is evidently a cause for concern – and as if that alone wasn’t disconcerting enough, Issei and Koneko have decided to embark on their own path of double-dealing. To be sure, those two did have their hearts at the right place, but such betrayal of trust is no laughing matter – and unfortunately for Issei, he has to learn this lesson the hard way! I’ve made clear from day one that Rias is the apple of my eye – smart, elegant and sultry, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say she embodies the girl of my dreams! Rias sempai’s striking appearance is pretty much self-explanatory, but the crimson-haired princess is not just a shallow sex symbol – in fact, what makes her particularly stand out is her steadfast fortitude and unswerving compassion! Rias obviously sees her peerage as more than just mere servants – she cares for them deeply, and for all her rigor and conscientiousness, Rias does have their best interest in mind! That said, a defiance is still a defiance, and there’s not a snowball chance in hell that Issei was going to get off scot-free – a series of spanks is hardly the worst thing that can happen, especially since Issei was lucky enough to receive an affectionate hug right before his punishment! Saji, on the other hand, was not nearly as fortunate – Souna’s no-nonsense approach is reminiscent to that of a stern parent, and she was quick to give her pawn one hell of a going-over for his missteps! Rias and Souna are both attractive in their own rights, but the stark contrast that exists between those two is also somewhat staggering – whether it’s their preferred modus operandi or the disparity of their boob size, the incessant rivalry that prevails pretty much speaks for itself!

Rias will always be my number-one girl, but that doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to make eyes at the rest – after all, High School DxD is the epitome of ecchi and it boasts a harem of eye-candies that comes in a whole slew! We have known right from the beginning that Issei is an out-and-out mega pervert, but who knew his prurient ventures have evolved into a new branch of ology – an extensive insight into the very fabrication of oppai! For those of you who have had your fair share of dalliance, you would have figured out by now that there’s rarely a boob which is completely synonymous – they come in different shapes, colors, sizes and textures, sometimes there’s even a “beauty mark” to spice things up! When it comes to the exquisite buxomness, Rias and Akeno are indisputably in a league of their own – but if the puerile variety suits your taste better, there’s always the dewy-eyed Asia to get you going! Not to be overshadowed by Rias, Asia’s apron-clad adventure was quite a spectacle to say the least – the sight of her delicate ass, an asset that she so proudly flaunts, is bound to induce waves of nosebleeds all across the board! It really doesn’t matter if you’re a fan of ecchi or not, there’s no denying that High School DxD is a rather elaborate piece of work – a bunch of new names were being throw around in this episode and among them, Azazel is the one that especially stands out! Both a pacifist and a fanatic who is obsessed with Sacred Gears – the aforementioned Fallen Angel certainly has quite a repute! It’s not entirely clear if he’ll make an appearance or not – but even if he doesn’t, there’s more than enough going on here to keep me on the edge of my seat. Whether it’s Kokabiel’s grand assault, Yuuto’s quest for revenge or Xenovia’s next course of actionHigh School DxD is unquestionably firing on all cylinders and I can’t wait to see what Ichiei sensei has in store for us next week!

Random tidbits:

• Boob-bumps” are simply the very best, especially when they’re covered in nothing but aprons – Admit it, I know you’ve replayed this scene more than once!
  • “Her back is completely defenseless” – Asia would make such a great succubus, that ass alone is worth a million!
  • “Let okaa sama help you get dressed” – Issei’s mom knows what’s best for her son! A good relationship with the in-laws is always key, especially when you’re building a harem.
  • “Rias sempai’s wins in firmness, but Akeno san’s slightly softer” – I would like to applaud the artists and animators for their exquisite artwork. The attention to details is quite something!
  • “The tip is perfectly balanced on her areola, just like a Yamato Nadeshiko’s” – I can’t help but wonder what would it be like to hold Akeno’s boobs in my hands!
  • Hubba-hubba! This is a great shot of Tsubaki – She looks so much better without her glasses!
  • Lo and behold, the combat leotard also has a build-in boob zipper – If I may say so, this get-up is prime for cosplaying, especially in the bedroom!
  • Ouch! Embrace your inner masochist” – Rias sempai can spank me all she wants! Koneko chan deserves a good spanking for being such a naughty girl!
  • “Don’t you ever say his name in front of me, bitch!” – Matsuoka Yoshitsugu is doing a bang-up job as the voice Freed Sellzen. The high pitch of his voice captures the frenzy and mania extremely well!
  • Issei’s client looks like a younger version of Nanbu KyousukeTaiyo, a commeter and presumably a fan of SRW, was kind enough to point this out. Keep the comments coming guys!
  • Question of the week – What’s your favorite cup size? I’ll be honest – I like them big, somewhere between C and DD would be nice!
  • Sorry for the slight delay in putting up this post! I was in between airports and flights in the last few days – four cities in five days makes a pretty hectic schedule!

tl;dr: @SeishunRC – High School #DxD NEW 04: An extensive insight into the very fabrication of oppai, and a story of conspiracy that is slowly playing out – High School DxD is firing on all cylinders! #Anime

Full-length images: 03, 04, 05, 06, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 36.

Eyecatch & Preview

High School DxD NEW   04   Preview 01 High School DxD NEW   04   Preview 02 High School DxD NEW   04   Preview 03
August 2, 2013 at 12:27 pm
  • August 2, 2013 at 12:41 pmBraveSong

I started out watching this for the fanservice, but now I watch for plot and character bonding.

• August 2, 2013 at 4:56 pmRamen

…and fanservice. lol.

• August 3, 2013 at 7:14 pmSeishun

Fanservice, great characters, mythologies and a story of conspiracy – what more can you ask for :3

• August 4, 2013 at 1:43 amKimijima

I’m watching it for the plot, damn it!

• August 2, 2013 at 1:12 pmHutch Hutchenson

Dat bump

• August 3, 2013 at 7:12 pmSeishun

LOL that bumb, indeed :3

• August 2, 2013 at 1:22 pmewok40k

Internet is for aPRONs!
    Asia definitely would make career as Succubus… if she only wanted…
    Warld War Three(some) is about to break out unless our crew of Devils and Church servants will stop it somehow. Yuuto, time to save the world with power of H!

• August 3, 2013 at 7:18 pmSeishun

+50 Seishun Points for aPRONs XD
      Yuuto’s a gentleman, he’s not as perverted as Issei. How about bromance? :3

• August 2, 2013 at 1:35 pmGP00120

This show is getting better by the minute. I feel sorry for Saji that he fell in love to a sadistic and strict boss. Perhaps it’s in his mind, but I think that she has her S&M get-up somewhere. (Not the song fools)

We need more Issei type characters on every harem type shows For The Win!

• August 3, 2013 at 7:21 pmSeishun

Saji likes to take it from the behind ufufu~
      Being spanked by a beautiful girl doesn’t sound all that bad :P

• August 2, 2013 at 1:57 pmEntrav

Plot and PLOT. Can’t get any better than that.

God, that sound when Rias bent down…

• August 3, 2013 at 7:24 pmSeishun

+50 Seishun Points! Boing, it sounded very “firm” :3
      Thanks for pointing that out, I had a feeling I forgot to mention something XD

• August 2, 2013 at 1:58 pmTenRyuJin

• August 2, 2013 at 2:05 pmYanDaMan

Best cup size? Irina-cup size after this episode :D

• August 2, 2013 at 4:59 pmMgMaster

It’s like her boobs have grown in the last few eps,I mean look:

- Ep 2

- Ep 4

Not that I’m complaining though!

• August 2, 2013 at 5:34 pmGermanguy

Perhaps she lost some wight, because of Hunger. And so their Cheast looks bigger.. You can see the Bellybutton…

• August 2, 2013 at 2:19 pmGermanguy

Say, i was wondering a long time now.

if there are Fallen Angels. Are they ascending Demons? Or are these both Type, Human Souls?

• August 2, 2013 at 2:35 pmGermanguy

Dont tell me, that Rias Clan are descendants of some ascended High class Demon. And the White Dragon is a Angel and Demon Halfbreed

• August 2, 2013 at 2:42 pmGermanguy

That would explain many of Asias and Yuuto’s Path. If this Show will ever live Long as Animation, to solve this Secret, i curious to know it

Yuuto from “Light” taken into “Dark” care. Same for Asia. I dont know the Manga. But would it not be an interesting Plot line? And dont be Shy, even Angel’s was drawn with many “Fanservice” in the Past (Well what was allowed at that Time of course)

• August 2, 2013 at 5:52 pmNewhope

Fallen Angels are just what the name implies Angels that have fallen from grace.

• August 3, 2013 at 3:47 amGermanguy

Well, they rebelled against Good, because he give the Human a Soul and Free Will. So, after a fight. they where town out of Heaven into Hell. So even Angels are not immunize against Envy. Do Demons feeling Love?

• August 3, 2013 at 3:49 amGermanguy

and from Envy they came to revenge. and from revenge they came to War…Why that reminds me of Yoda jedi rules? :)

• August 2, 2013 at 3:24 pmMagoiichi

I have finally caught up after watching the entire first season and specials! BREAST AND PEAAAACE!

• August 4, 2013 at 1:52 amKimijima

Don’t forget Rias senpai’s belly dancing!!!

• August 2, 2013 at 6:23 pmB.I.T.W.

well give before search two church girls tell issei the white dragon is unleash & oh while search here freed again still nutty give going unlimited blades til freed got help valper to make freed used the sword more powerful.

cue retreat yet kiba & two chruch girls chase them & oh here rias, akeno, & student council give issei & council pawn the “spank” of a thousand.

then rough night here asia in apron then rias do the same well give bit tempt yet still worry on where kiba?

then do search found orange hair church girl hurt then get her to recovery yet here nut-freed & he worked with kokabiel who behind this sword & give more to freed.

cause doing to start a total war & making whole city a warzone to it all so chase is on at the school for to now trying to stop a war to start.

• August 2, 2013 at 8:24 pmbakakubi

Is it just me, or does it seem like this guy’s trying to poorly summarize every series being covered on this site?

• August 3, 2013 at 8:39 amEfkin

He’s a weirdo isn’t he?

• August 2, 2013 at 7:16 pmRadiosonde

Awesome fights , awesome fan service , awesome plots . What more can I ask for ?

• August 3, 2013 at 8:10 pmTaiyo

More boobs, more explosions/lasers/beams and more dramatic twists!

Also

• August 4, 2013 at 1:55 amKimijima

That sounds… awesome! Is that some kind of laser beam?

• August 2, 2013 at 7:37 pmGetchman

having recently watched season 1 in English, I cant wait to see what Jamie Marchi does with this season should Funi fully license it.

• August 2, 2013 at 8:06 pmsonicsenryaku

No kidding; the english dub was even more crude and hilarious than the sub (of course as Jamie Marchi was also responsible for the superior Panty and Stocking Dub); Jamie Marchi does a great job as Rias and Chloe Daniels was superb as Asia.

• August 2, 2013 at 8:25 pmGetchman

Chloe is Leah Clark in disguise

• August 2, 2013 at 8:59 pmsonicsenryaku

Figures; i kept saying to myself that she sounds so much like Leah Clark. It’s no wonder why I found her to be good as Leah Clark is one of Funimation’s best voice actress’.

• August 2, 2013 at 8:08 pmsonicsenryaku

Favorite cup size..hmmm that’s easy, C cup; its a the best middle-ground a guy could ask for.

• August 2, 2013 at 8:30 pmshamaticgrl

I need more Rias and Akeno’s oppai! This ep barely had Akeno in it T_T

• August 3, 2013 at 7:32 pmSeishun

Ara ara… I wholeheartedly agree :3
      DxD could use more Akeno sempai – S&M, finger-jobs and boobs that is reminiscent of Yamato Nadeshiko’s, bring it on!

• August 2, 2013 at 9:10 pmAsmalti

• August 2, 2013 at 11:29 pmDunn

Was wondering when you’d post this. Your random tidbits are becoming more uninhibited… not that I mind. :)

• August 3, 2013 at 7:27 pmSeishun

Is that so? Which part of the Random Tidbits are you referring to? LOL

• August 4, 2013 at 1:46 amKimijima

That’s why we love Seishun, I love his Random Tidbits

• August 3, 2013 at 12:39 amzztop

Did the LN ever specify how Yuuto came to be involved with the Holy Sword experiments as a child?

Like, was he a Church orphan conscripted into the experiments, or did his parents/guardians volunteer him? Or did he volunteer himself as a child?

Just would like some clarifications from any LN readers, thanks.

• August 3, 2013 at 2:34 amDarke

I’m pretty sure how he came to be involved was never mentioned.

Then again, the last time I read the relevant volumes I was paying more attention to fixing the British spelling/grammar, so I may have missed something, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t. >.>

• August 3, 2013 at 2:36 ambelatkuro

You asked the same question in Metanorn. I gave my answer there.

• August 3, 2013 at 4:11 amzztop

My bad, sorry. ;p

• August 3, 2013 at 10:53 pmHalfDemonInuyasha

“Breasts are heavier than one’s own life.”

- Issei, 2013

• August 4, 2013 at 1:44 amKimijima

Issei is my hero, he has the best lines

• August 4, 2013 at 1:51 amKimijima

My favourite cup size is C, B is too small and D is too big.
    Don’t kill yourself blogging, Seishun, you’re doing so much for the site already . I love your writing, keep up the good work.