B Gata H Kei – 11 »« Tamura Yukari – Oshiete A to Z PV (B Gata H Kei OP)

B Gata H Kei – 10

B Gata H Kei   10   01 B Gata H Kei   10   02 B Gata H Kei   10   03
B Gata H Kei   10   04 B Gata H Kei   10   05 B Gata H Kei   10   06
B Gata H Kei   10   07 B Gata H Kei   10   08 B Gata H Kei   10   09
B Gata H Kei   10   10 B Gata H Kei   10   11 B Gata H Kei   10   12
B Gata H Kei   10   13 B Gata H Kei   10   14 B Gata H Kei   10   15
B Gata H Kei   10   16 B Gata H Kei   10   17 B Gata H Kei   10   18
B Gata H Kei   10   19 B Gata H Kei   10   20 B Gata H Kei   10   21
B Gata H Kei   10   22 B Gata H Kei   10   23 B Gata H Kei   10   24
B Gata H Kei   10   25 B Gata H Kei   10   26 B Gata H Kei   10   27
B Gata H Kei   10   28 B Gata H Kei   10   29 B Gata H Kei   10   30
B Gata H Kei   10   31 B Gata H Kei   10   32 B Gata H Kei   10   33
B Gata H Kei   10   34 B Gata H Kei   10   35 B Gata H Kei   10   36
B Gata H Kei   10   37 B Gata H Kei   10   38 B Gata H Kei   10   39

「金城家の一族。セレブな兄のキラキラな秘密!」 (Kanejou-ke no Ichizoku. Serebu na Ani no Kirakira na Himitsu!)
“The Kanejou Family. The Celebrity Brother’s Dazzling Secret!”

All that was needed was a wrench in the works to mess up Yamada’s cherry snatching plans, but the arrival of Keiichi spiced things up way more than I was anticipating. Enter the good-looking virgin. While it doesn’t come as a surprise that Kosuda feels pressed up against a wall in the face of the competition — especially when Keiichi is quick to conclude it’s an unrequited love before asking if he can make a move on his girl — Yamada herself is pretty conflicted about Kyouka’s brother now. Her inner reaction to the big revelation that he’s the ideal good-looking and inexperienced guy she’s been searching for was hilariously vocalized by the other female customers in the cafe. What’s even better was seeing her get so frustrated about how he’s probably had plenty of “options” ever since he was a kid and even more now, leaving Yamada thinking she would’ve slept with thousands already if she were in his shoes.

Of course, she couldn’t actually say that regardless of how much she wanted to, so it’s nice to know she has some decency left in her sex-starved body. It’s just a shame that Kosuda’s date with Yamada was ruined not by bumping into Keiichi, but by god damn Misato who was wondering why the two of them were together. In light of them both just simply parting ways out of embarrassment, it was nice to see Takeshita give Yamada a good scolding for thinking about jumping ship to Keiichi now. It was awesome watching Yamada get it drilled into that thick skull of hers that what started off as cherry snatching is now love, causing her internal “Yamada Breaker” to blow its fuse. However, this is Yamada we’re talking about after all, so it was pretty evident that all of Takeshita’s preaching alone will never be enough. This is where the beauty of Kyouka’s involvement comes in.

「恋する途中?私の男(コスダ)に手を出すな!!」 (Koi Suru Tochuu? Watashi no Otoko (Kosuda) ni Te wo Dasu na!!)
“Falling in Love? Don’t Lay a Hand on My Man (Kosuda)!!”

Remember that school queen rivalry they had going on four episodes ago that never coming to fruition? Well I was wondering the same thing since it had awesome build-up one episode yet became a quick afterthought in the very next one. Well it turns out what was needed was a circular chain reaction to happen once Kyouka learned that Keiichi confessed to a girl for the very first time — and to Yamada no less. I got a good laugh out of how the shock of that left her bedridden for three days, only to have Keiichi come by to tell her that it wasn’t a dream and put her out for a good four more. That was good for some cheap laughs, while Kyouka finally going on the offense to prey on Kosuda and snatch him from Yamada led to more hilarious results.

Yamada’s reaction and perception of her as more or less a slut naturally prompted the “you’re one to talk” thought, but her secret Yamada lip reading technique that completely misread Kyouka saying she’ll do “this and that” to Kosuda was a serious laugh-out-loud moment. So were Kyouka’s attempts to seduce Kosuda after inviting him over when she was worried he might rape her at the same time. Learning that her maid Ichihara had veteran techniques was pretty funny/scary too, though we didn’t get to see any of them after Yamada scaled god knows how many floors up to a window in order to take her Kosuda back. Comedy aside, Kosuda and Yamada’s relationship made some pretty decent strides thanks to the Kanejou siblings this time around, but I still felt bad for Miyano whom both Kyouka and Kosuda went to for information/love advice. Poor Mayu.

* P.S. It looks like everyone has an Erogami of their own.

B Gata H Kei   10   Preview 01 B Gata H Kei   10   Preview 02 B Gata H Kei   10   Preview 03

June 3, 2010 at 2:03 pm
  • June 3, 2010 at 2:55 pmNagi

I have to watch this lol xD

• June 3, 2010 at 3:06 pmSomeKindaNick

Poor Mayu indeed.
    I always feel like her character wasn’t developped enough in the series, but then again maybe it’s better that way because I don’t think I could bear seeing her Kosuda stolen from her.

• June 3, 2010 at 3:24 pmRaso

man Mayu just doesn’t catch any kind of break.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnluckyChildhoodFriend is one hell of a curse.

• June 3, 2010 at 4:35 pmShirt

I figured everyone had their own ero-gami. They showed most of the characters with one in the opening. Or was it the ending..? I forget. (Mayuftw)

• June 4, 2010 at 5:32 amentropy

It was the ending. And it’ll be interesting too to see some “background info” on why they look like that (moustached Yamada, Kosuda from the early years of the Meiji restoration, magical girl Mayu, etc.)

• June 3, 2010 at 7:05 pmchaos

seems to me there has been an increase in the amount of flesh so much that im seeing these cover up marks a lot more and that only means one thing-the dvds are going to sell really well

• June 3, 2010 at 7:46 pmAlvord12

Just started with this series yesterday and I’m almost halfway through Episode 6! I really can’t decide which one’s better this or kissxsis.

• June 4, 2010 at 3:28 amTokyota

both are cool ^^

• June 4, 2010 at 4:55 amLaz

KissxSis is not good anymore, now every episode will be censored with chickens have to wait for DVD

this is only ecchi show to watch

• June 3, 2010 at 11:35 pmItAintEazy

• June 3, 2010 at 11:43 pmnothappy

• June 4, 2010 at 11:59 amIsland Esper

The first part almost killed me. I can understand how Kosuda is scared/timid to make a move on Yamada; but to sit there while another guy tells him that he’s going to snatch his girl?! Where are his huevos? I had a terrible Kampfer flashback. He doesn’t deserve a girl at all hope he dies hyakunin times. The second part was better. I like how he froze after Kyouka advances and Yamada kidnapping her man to save him was pure fun. If Kosuda punch Keiichi only once I’ll happy with the series. I’m still sick of his cowardice in front of the competition.

• June 4, 2010 at 1:20 pmInu

For a typical leads like Kosuda, getting the balls to confess at the train station, in front of the classmates, AND earnestly trying to advance his hopeless romance, is as gutsy as they come, if there’s anyone you should feel sorry for, it should be Kosuda.

You’ll probably be waiting for another hundred years to see a brave demonstration of love like Kosuda’s in typical rom-coms like this ever again. : P

• June 4, 2010 at 4:21 pmdivine

This is true.

• June 4, 2010 at 4:41 pmIsland Esper

Well I measure my heroes using Usui as a example. lol Big expectations. Again I don’t mind him be timid with Yamada or any of the girls. Hell when I’m with a woman that really interest me as a person I measure my steps to not screw it up so being timid/cautious ain’t bad per se. What threw me off is that it was another guy that put him down. Guess I’m a bad example but I’ll never pass a woman to another guy just like that. Even if I lose I’ll do like the mouse: “if I can’t eat it, will piss on it so no one can have it”.

• June 5, 2010 at 8:20 amRemy

Personally, I believe that if you don’t have the balls to stand up for the girl you love, you don’t deserve her!

I don’t mind if a guy comes up and tells my date he likes her, but that’s because I’m letting him do it! I know she’s head over heels for me already and the next guy that comes along to ‘confess’ to her will end up on the “Some guy I ran into today” file in her memory. Whereas I’ll be in the “I’m completely down with him taking me to the bedroom with a can of whip cream, three railroad spikes, a sledge hammer, and a car battery!” file.

However, it really does pain me to see how Kosuda just can’t man the F**K up. Seriously, if you’re to damn afraid of losing her by being honest, don’t be surprise if some guy takes her away. I’m half rooting for hot-virgin, because I feel more of a personal connection to him – that and fact that I would actually go up to a couple and tell the girl I think she’s hot ^_^.

• June 4, 2010 at 5:21 pmSelpheed

• June 4, 2010 at 11:46 pmKinny Riddle

Hey, Usui is your typical over-the-top shoujo-manga ikemen, i.e. doesn’t exist IRL. So it’s unfair to compare him to Kosuda.

At least Kosuda comes off as believable.

• June 4, 2010 at 11:47 pmKinny Riddle

Crap, I intended that as a reply to Island Esper’s post, not as a standalone reply.

• June 5, 2010 at 7:54 amIsland Esper

Reply acknowledged :)

It’s just bad luck for Kosuda to appear in the same season where Usui is unleashing all his goodness. I don’t dislike Kosuda. It was the scene as a whole. Try to put that crap to the likes of Okazaki Tomoya or Ayase Yuto (not a favorite of mine) either one will have done something in that situation. I think even Sakurai Tomoki will have pulled his pants down and put Kosude in his place. Lol maybe I should canalize my hate to the source (Kosude) and not the victim (Kosuda)…

• June 4, 2010 at 11:49 pmKinny Riddle

OK, this one is a real standalone reply. :)

Poor Mayu. She always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to Kosuda. Though gotta lol at her erogami (whose fairy appearance looks more innocent than she appears) for insinuating she should use this “consulting” opportunity to get close to Kosuda.

• June 6, 2010 at 7:50 pmTehJawknee

LOL you could say Mayu gets the shaft a lot… or rather, doesn’t at all. :P

• June 5, 2010 at 3:45 amewok40k

Indeed Mayu’s erogami is sooo cute… though Mayu shall be oh-so-tropperific “unlucky childhood friend”, I fear.
    Kyouka trying to seduce Kosuda was hilarious as well, (and her “oujosama erogami” too…), and Yamada scaling The Tower of the Twins (TM) to steal Kosuda back shows just how much REALLY she is in love with him.
    Ah and last butnot least, schoolboys discussing grils and female teachers was pure highschool RL, and I lol-ed at their vision of Misato getting H, only to be dismissed as “not going to happen, folks!”

• June 5, 2010 at 8:46 pmInu

If there is a lolicon in this anime, Misato would be the first to get kidnapped. :P

• June 5, 2010 at 7:20 am[SiNaN]

Just a note: I guess “Mayino” in the last sentence should be “Miyano”, divine.

• June 7, 2010 at 3:27 amquestionmark