Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica – 11, 12 (END) »« Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica – 09

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica – 10

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   01 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   02 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   03
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   04 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   05 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   06
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   07 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   08 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   09
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   10 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   11 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   12
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   13 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   14 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   15
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   16 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   17 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   18
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   19 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   20 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   21
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   22 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   23 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   24
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   25 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   26 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   27
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   28 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   29 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   30
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   31 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   32 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   33
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   34 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   35 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   36
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   37 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   38 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   39

「もう誰にも頼らない」 (Mou Darenimo Tayoranai)
“I can’t depend on anyone anymore”

Well, I can honestly say that I didn’t see any of that coming. I know that we just learned about Homura’s ability to stop time, but I never thought that she would have the ability to travel back through time. I suppose the notion that she’s someone from the future isn’t entirely incorrect, but it’s not like she has a future to return or anything. While I think it would have been awesome if there were some time paradoxes thrown into the mix, the fact that Homura has to relive the worst days of her life over and over really hit me hard. I mean, it was fun at first watching her train to become a more skilled Mahou Shoujo, but as the episode went on I couldn’t believe how ridiculous things were getting. Ridiculous in the fact that Homura continues to go back in time only to end up not saving Madoka from her horrible fate. On a side note, I personally think that Homura looks a lot cuter with her glasses and hair tied, but that’s just me.

If you’ve been following my posts, you should remember how I like to talk about SHAFT trying to shaft us by never letting Madoka become a Mahou Shoujo. While I was blown away to see Mami again, seeing Madoka all dressed up in her cute shoujo outfit made my mouth hit the floor. It was such an amazing sight, that I remember being halfway in-between chewing a piece of my salad at the time, and then forgetting to close my mouth for a good 45 seconds. What I think would be awesome, is if Madoka would be able to rip out her powers without actually making a contract with Kyubei. I’ve been a fan of any kind of happy route and to support my ridiculous idea, I’m going off of how Madoka tried remembering meeting Homura even though it technically never happened in this current timeline. If she can recall non-existent memories, who says she can’t pull out her powers? While I’m sure Urobuchi Gen (the main writer) would beg to differ, I’m hoping for it!

After watching Homura change from a innocent Madoka-esque girl to the cold and calculating one we know now, it served as a reminder of just how difficult the life of a Mahou Shoujo is. Even though Homura isn’t the only one who’s suffered, I can’t believe that even in different timelines with different circumstances, Sayaka still became a witch and Kyoko still starts as the misunderstood girl. While I’ve been wishing Mami was still alive at times, I suppose it’s a good thing that she died only because she might have tried to kill everyone again if she was still around. What I don’t get, is why Madoka ends up always dying every single time. I don’t understand how being the strongest Mahou Shoujo means she will die. Wouldn’t being the strongest mean she could just protect the world from witches forever? For some reason, I can’t help but feel like that there’s still something being kept a secret.

P.S. I thought I was hilarious that the opening sequence played 20 or so minutes in. And in the preview section, the quick picture of Madoka, Sayaka, and Mami sitting on a tower was updated to have Homura and Kyoko as well!

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   Preview 01 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   Preview 02 Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica   10   Preview 03
March 10, 2011 at 7:21 pm
  • March 18, 2011 at 1:20 pmGhostalker

So while the possibility of not having Madoka for the rest of March is very likely, I saw these news that I hope will give a smile to all Madoka fans out their…

If you are not prepared to be trolled again by a news, then I suggest you not bother clicking :D

• March 19, 2011 at 1:54 amkeiOnDaisuki

w-what??!! is he serious?!! but in any case, i’d like mah yuri goodness remain.. XDDD

• March 19, 2011 at 2:23 amkeiOnDaisuki

shinbo also mentioned about the possibility of a second season.

anyway, i’m so sad..i’m just praying they won’t cancel the show completely. they’re airing it the week after next week i heard.

• March 19, 2011 at 5:56 amZwei

episode 11 will air @ March 31 i heard

anyways, any Madoka related is acceptable and besides you’ll never know, they might troll us for good this time, it’s like Shinbo is being too suspicious about this

and besides Gen might fulfill his dream of writing a “Happy Story” if he were to write the story again. Of course his name will be hidden for good.

• March 18, 2011 at 2:25 pmMaichain

Yaay three pages XD

• March 18, 2011 at 5:00 pmMoondogg

NOOO! MADOKA MUST DIE, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! THAT IDIOT! HE’LL TURN MADOKA INTO HIDAMARI! HE SHOULD RATHER MAKE A HIDAMARI SEASON TWO RATHER THAN RUIN MADOKA! I WANT MY DEAD LOLIS!

• March 22, 2011 at 1:01 pmGhostalker

I’m kinda too late in the Hidamari Sketch franchise as I’m watching only its first season as of now, I think they all ready have 3 seasons? So that will make it the 4th! :D

Like some people are already saying, it might be Show Spoiler ▼

• March 19, 2011 at 2:56 amkeiOnDaisuki

• March 19, 2011 at 6:08 amZwei

well in my opinion the most striking difference is the 5th comparison where in Kyuubey is not in the scene in the Nico Nico version as well as Sayaka’s witch name fix in the 8th comparison.

aside from that, Madoka’s witch name ain’t entirely needed as well as that “tree” presented after it.

• March 19, 2011 at 2:56 amkeiOnDaisuki

i just noticed it already reached the 3rd page. LOL

• March 27, 2011 at 9:44 amShirt

Our Maguka talk has to build up somewhere. xD

• March 19, 2011 at 9:52 pmNever

I’ve been thinking about the Walpurgis night. It’s curious to me that it appears at the clock tower and that the witch has clock gears. I wonder if there is any connection between Homura and the Walpurgis witch. When Sayaka became a witch she took a form reflective of herself, sword wielding with the twisted musicians and music theme. What form would Homura take as a witch?

• March 30, 2011 at 2:48 amRickyMack

10 days later i just came up with the same thought. late to the party, i just marathoned all 10 episodes after class tonite. building off your theory, maybe when homura turns into a witch (failing to prevent madoka from becoming a puella magi) her witch form takes her back into time causing a casual loop, thus becoming the very reason why everything happens. or it could be after this current loop upon being brought back to the beginning, she falls into despair and then becomes the walpurgis night, actually the later theory might not work because there needs to be two homura’s in the timeline so the warp back would have to be before hand and not be the homura that wants to save madoka.

the strength of the witch is based upon the strength of the puella magi (and homura has been a magi for countless loops). also, kyoko mentioned she never heard of a walpurgis night ever being seen in the area.

• March 20, 2011 at 11:55 amShalaKairos

This and all magical girls shows are analogies for girls wanting to grow up into women and having to take on the responsibilities associated with adulthood. Which means… the only way to keep Madoka human would be to eternally trap her as a child, ie kill her before she contracts……….. ;_;

• March 21, 2011 at 6:29 pmMaichain

I love this episode :’)

450 comments woot :D

• March 22, 2011 at 1:20 amkeiOnDaisuki

Fck! no madoka this week again. DX my week is gonna be incomplete once more. DX

• March 22, 2011 at 8:21 pmMaichain

I knowwww :C
      We must be patient C:

• March 22, 2011 at 4:41 amGhostalker

Ah ~ I guess this section will be quite silent for a while, it seems like SHAFT has decided to take a full 2 more weeks to prepare ep11 and 12. All I can say is “that’s a good thing” at least fans wouldn’t be seeing a SHAFTed episode.

According to some sources, it looks like Madoka will be airing ep11 on March 31, 2011.

• March 22, 2011 at 9:08 pmSecsuey

they will need time to Top this episode.

• March 23, 2011 at 3:59 amGhostalker

It seems like our worst fears have come true…sad new for all Puella Magi Madoka Magica fans out there:

It seems like Urobuchi Gen’s is also apologizing to all Madoka fans for his optimistic comments. It’s a sad news, but we can’t do nothing but to accept this :`(

• March 23, 2011 at 4:09 amMoondogg

Oh no…
    *drops all his equipment with disbelief*

• March 23, 2011 at 4:24 amMoondogg

*gets… The Phone*
      “Uncle, it’s me. Reload HAARP for ‘Apocalypse Mode’. Target: Earth’s core….”
      “Auntie, it’s DJ. Unlock all safeties on HADRON. Get ready for my signal…”]
      “Kim, it’s me, DJ. You want to send the world to hell right?”

• March 23, 2011 at 4:23 amGhostalker

I was actually hoping that this is just a big troll. But the official website have already confirmed it ~ sad :(

• March 23, 2011 at 5:07 amGhostalker

To all Madoka fans, their is still a tiny hope for all of us, It seems that the staff of Madoka is trying their best to air the last 2 episodes this April, I hope for their success :)

Original Tweet:

Translation:

• March 23, 2011 at 5:34 amamado

ah great. so its gonna be like bakemonogatari again?

• March 25, 2011 at 10:16 pmImperialX

They say they’re gonna air it before April, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it became delayed time and again like Bakemonogatari. Should have known better than to trust SHAFT.

• March 23, 2011 at 9:57 pmMM

yea i agree. hopefully the final episode doesnt come out like in 6 months or a year. that would be a total shaft moment that i do not wanting happening

• March 24, 2011 at 9:19 amZwei

THE TRUTH OF WITCHFIED MADOKA

in case you’re not bothered by Witch’s details, here are some for Madoka’s Witch Form
    it’s not really a spoiler, i guess >.<

• March 25, 2011 at 9:24 amGhostalker

In the ideal world Madoka should have already end by now. However since the world is everything else but ideal Madoka hasn’t been shown for 2 weeks now, worst is regular airing will be canceled all together. I’m still clinging hopes with what the staff from SHAFT said on how they are trying to air the last 2 episodes this April, I’m not placing my hopes on that though. In the event the airing of ep11 and 12 will be really canceled then our only hope is a webcast or the BD release. Really a world that is everything else but ideal.

Also, Pray for Japan…

• March 25, 2011 at 9:48 pmPera

This anime has just made so many questions that it makes my head spin, but this episode really answered a lot of questions I had. I was really hoping watching madoka become a mahou shoujo, but after this episode I really hope she doesn’t. But I feel like this show isn’t going to end with a happy ending. And it really isn’t going to suprise me if Homura dies in the end

• March 26, 2011 at 5:03 pmMM

to Zwei. the witchform of madoka reminds me of a dress. Maybe past form madoka wished for being more adult like which could be a symbol of a dress but im just making assumptions.
    to Ghostalker and Pera. I really hope the show does show before the end of april and i know that one of the directors ( if i am wrong)(or at least someone working with the team) is actually working on Maria Holic’s new anime series so it depends on whether or not Madoka will air on t.v at all. Which i am hoping it does.

To Pera:
    I am hoping the series does at least have a happy ending but i do agree with you that Homura might die. Or at least to save Madoka.
    i think the ending that i am at least hoping for is that madoka doesnt turn into a witch and she and homura go back in time together and fix things. i think that would be my true happy ending. but still… i dont know exactly how the ending will turn out.

• March 26, 2011 at 5:55 pmSaya

UH out of all the shows this season why did it have to be Madoka that was postponed indefinitely. I don’t want it to be delayed so long that it loses the steam its gathered up or we forget some details though thats kind of unlikely. Hopefully its out within the month or so. And not like 6 months to a year D:

No really why Madoka :C

• March 27, 2011 at 8:44 amGhostalker

Lack of Madoka news is certainly heartbreaking for a person like me. I just hope this long hiatus wouldn’t decrease its steam. I can’t believe how an a series as impressive as this was caught in a disaster that could change very well change its faith.

• March 29, 2011 at 2:58 amkeiOnDaisuki

yeah. i feel the same. T___T ‘sides, madoka might not get a good end. when will it finally air??!! it’s only 2 episodes left and yet we can’t get it sooner!! T___T why must this happen

• March 28, 2011 at 2:55 pmMaichain

No Madoka again :’(
    I hope we get to see the ending soon ! :c

• March 29, 2011 at 2:55 amkeiOnDaisuki

TT___TT i lost interest in watching shows because of madoka. i want mah madoka back. ahuhuhu

• March 29, 2011 at 4:10 pmMaichain

Same here T_T !!!
      This really sucksssss especially since most if not all of the other shows are airing again except Madoka :’(

• March 30, 2011 at 11:26 pmkeiOnDaisuki

yes. the other shows had already concluded whilst the best show of the season hasn’t! T___T why must this happen to madoka as well??!! TT___TT i dun much care what they did to BMG but shaft, why madoka??!

• March 30, 2011 at 6:51 amGhostalker

The Winter season line-up so far has been very impressive to me with 8 series I’m currently watching plus a few more series I’m interested and just waiting for a complete release. However, I can’t say I’m satisfied with it and go to the next season without watching the last 2 episodes of the season’s best “Puella Magi Madoka Magica.”

I believe SHAFT is going too pull this :)

• March 30, 2011 at 11:23 pmkeiOnDaisuki

me as well. i mean, i feel like i can’t move on completely without seeing madoka’s last two episodes first. TT___TT

i have steins; gate and denpa onna on my top list this spring though. XDD

• April 4, 2011 at 4:17 pmMM

Well at least we got to see Madoka a magical girl. :/

• April 4, 2011 at 5:11 pmGhostalker

Yeah! at least we are not trolled because I honestly thought I would never see her as a magical girl! I remember when I watched this episode then, the moment I saw Madoka in that Mahou Shoujo costume, my heart suddenly beats faster, words can’t described the excitement I felt back then. I hope episode 11 and 12 will broadcast sooner, only then I can finally say thank you to the very impressive Winter 2011 anime series line up properly, and move on to the next season :)

• April 4, 2011 at 5:35 pmGhostalker

To Madoka fans out there, apparently ‘Nitroplus’ has released a parody of the opening sequence of Madoka Magica called “Mahou Shoujo Sonico Magica” featuring the very lovely and busty Super Sonico :D (dunno if that is her name or the game she’s at).

Have fun and let’s all hope Madoka Magica ep11 and 12 to be release sooner.

info:

actual video:

• April 7, 2011 at 12:21 amFriedsiopao

So in the “Current Series” tab of Randomc, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica is now removed….. that’s too cruel man.

• April 7, 2011 at 12:35 amKiiragi

It’s automatic, series go off after a certain time without a post in that category.

• April 7, 2011 at 1:02 amDivine

I coded Current Series to fetch the last 35 posts and list any filed under First Impressions or Manga. Like Kiiragi mentioned, Madoka’s automatically fallen off the list because there hasn’t been a post in a while.

• April 7, 2011 at 3:10 amGhostalker

That explains a lot of things, actually I’m wondering myself why its not there, anyways thanks for the info.

The first week of April is about to end, still no info about the broadcast date of 11 and 12. I get this feeling that SHAFT has completely Show Spoiler ▼

—- It’s just a rumor that is spreading which I hope not the case at all.

• April 7, 2011 at 3:18 amDivine

That’s likely just a rumor because SHAFT announced that they were pressed for time to finish episode 11 to begin with. If anything, the earthquake just gives them a reason to take their time with the production so they can wrap up the series in a way that meets their personal expectations.

• April 8, 2011 at 12:23 amkeiOnDaisuki

uggh. rumors say that madoka’s being cancelled. DX

• April 8, 2011 at 12:29 amTakaii

Rumors are rumors. As Divine has been saying, the only thing that SHAFT announced is that they were pressed for time to finish episode 11. I don’t know about you, but I never had to endure the SHAFT effect (I’ve heard stories about Bakemonogatari) and I would rather Madoka not be hit with it.

Plus, it’s been nearly a month since I posted this. I know that the effect episode 11 would have had probably has been reduced to a tenth of its original “wow” factor.

Then again, I do love this show, so I’m hoping it wasn’t cancelled either. :P

• April 8, 2011 at 12:41 amkeiOnDaisuki

i hope these rumors won’t turn out true. DX i won’t be able to take it if the series would be left unfinished. DX

i agree with you. i’m going to rewatch the 10th episode when the airdate for the 11th is finally confirmed. but man, why must madoka suffer the same. DX

• April 8, 2011 at 2:04 amGhostalker

That is the saddest thing about what will happen to Madoka series, but I agree with you guys, the longer it will be delayed, the greater the wow factor will be lost especially with the new season now going. People forgets fast especially with very big titles in this new season. As for me, as long as the ending is satisfactory I guess it is ok. But the thing is, probably in the last 2 episodes the mindsets of people that will be watching it wouldn’t be the same anymore.

• April 8, 2011 at 10:16 pmkeiOnDaisuki

i agree ghost. and that disappoints me. DX

• April 8, 2011 at 1:27 amAiron

Wait, so a 1 cour series isn’t finished (in terms of production) by the time it airs? Wow, I’d figure that since it’s only 12 episode they’d have all of them done when they turn it in to be aired, I never would have thought that it was still being produced while it was airing.

• April 9, 2011 at 11:41 amMaichain

Madokaaaaaa!!! TnT

• April 9, 2011 at 7:47 pmMM

i saw on a blog that the last final episodes will be released on Blueray of Madoka dvd in August. Hopefully the last two episodes are released on tv cause i dont want to wait a couple of months to go buy the dvd and see them. sooo much waiting :(

• April 9, 2011 at 8:42 pmGhostalker

Madoka!

I’m clinging to this tiny hope that SHAFT is going to release Madoka on the day of Walpurgis Night. The absence of any updates, tweets, even rumors about the release date is so anxiety inducing. Heck, with the 2 series SHAFT is doing for this new season, the more I think they will have an even more hard time finishing whatever they plan to do for the last 2 episode.

• April 10, 2011 at 3:29 amGhostalker

Good NEWS Madoka fans. Broadcast dates of episode 11 and 12 is confirmed! It will be a 2 episode special! April 21 is the listed date on Madoka website.

:) Yeah! Finally!

• April 10, 2011 at 3:31 amHrmmm

According to the official site

Madoka will be back on April 22nd. Good Friday INDEED.

• April 10, 2011 at 4:48 amamado

I sort of heard that the main reason madoka magica was delayed, along with the manga and oriko magica, was because of the big coincidence of the earthquake and tsunami with ep 10.

well at least im now happy since its gonna be on april 22…

if they’re not tricking us…

• April 10, 2011 at 10:48 amMaichain

It’s Apparantly going to air on April 21st !!!!! :D

• April 10, 2011 at 6:58 pmMM

• April 11, 2011 at 2:00 amamado

and wow, madoka made it to 500 comments.

• April 11, 2011 at 1:43 pmMaichain

I wonder if this is a new record here at RC XD

• April 11, 2011 at 7:37 pmamado

nah, code geass has like thousands.

but for a 10th ep…. probably.

• April 12, 2011 at 8:54 pmkeiOnDaisuki

APRIL 21??!!! *tears of joy* i’m so glad.. TT____TT

• April 13, 2011 at 11:04 pmMaichain

me too !!! aaahh ! I can’t wait !!! TuT

• April 13, 2011 at 11:03 pmMaichain

@amado yeah you’re right ! I haven’t noticed that before actually, it has more than 1000 comments, craziness!

• April 21, 2011 at 8:20 amGhostalker

I’m nervous, and at the same time excited, this is the first time I felt something like this for the longest time now. I just hope SHAFT delivers, I’ve already prepared myself for a Show Spoiler ▼

. I don’t want myself in a position that I have to depend the show in case hordes of bashers appear out of nowhere. Please SHAFT…deliver us…lol

• « Older Comments