Kimi ni Todoke The Movie »« Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season – 09

Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season – 10

Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   01 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   02 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   03
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   04 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   05 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   06
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   07 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   08 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   09
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   10 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   11 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   12
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   13 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   14 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   15
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   16 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   17 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   18
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   19 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   20 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   21
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   22 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   23 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   24
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   25 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   26 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   27
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   28 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   29 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   30
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   31 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   32 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   33
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   34 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   35 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   36

「ここから」 (Koko kara)
“From Now On”

..and after two weeks, she picks up the phone. In a smashing clash of montages, flashbacks, bubbles, blushes, and tears, the confession finally comes to a close after three “long” episodes.

To be honest, I’m not even exactly sure where the emotions lie anymore, I just know the two want to get together. There’s been way too much back and forth ambiguity in their words for me to keep track of where they’re emotionally at, so it’s like trying to piece together some kind of human enigma. One problem with the past few episodes is the repeat of several things, making it feel like things weren’t going anywhere, such as Sawako’s confessing to Kazehaya about how grateful she is for him. Like, apparently telling Kazehaya one more time about how she’s changed was STILL her believing Kazehaya didn’t like her, and that she’d prove to him the new her with the festival performance. I mean, it makes sense, but it’s kind of bland as a story. This is probably my biggest issue with the series as a whole. But of course, things have to be different after her confession, and yet it was still a complete surprise when Kazehaya suddenly answered her feelings back in public. I couldn’t help but spread a big smile across my face smirking at all the shocked onlookers. “Yeah that’s right peeps, love has been declared.” Oh, AND THANK YOU FOR DRAGGING EFFING JOE THE INTERRUPTER AWAY.

Although it’s to the point where it’s being shoved in your face, a large part of the episode was dedicated to simply how far Sawako has come since the beginning, an aspect that has actually been brought up almost every episode this season, so I didn’t get as much out of it as the directors might have intended (because I’m probably emotionally dead inside from outside stress >_>). Instead, I enjoyed the little things from a first love coming through, like the excitement of a simple text message from the person you’ve just confessed to, and watching Kazehaya experience genuine happiness (I envy this the most). And to wrap it up in a neat bow-tie, the title “Kimi ni Todoke” finally comes into play, with their “likes” cleared up in a brilliantly romantic final scene. It’s the scene of purity that I felt was missing last time, and well, they delivered. Seriously, I felt like I’ve seen the two standing like that with their heads bumped in my dreams or something (it’s probably just a reminiscence from some subliminal scene somewhere). I also thought they were going to kiss. What a tease.

With two episodes left, hopefully we’ll at least get to see the new couple BE a couple. Well, unless acting like a couple takes them as long as it did confessing… FFFFFF

wtf, maru got HUGE

Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   Preview 01 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   Preview 02 Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season   10   Preview 03
March 24, 2011 at 12:29 am
  • March 24, 2011 at 12:48 am7

jaysis krayst

• March 24, 2011 at 1:01 amTakaii

The scene where Kazehaya yells out to Sawako still gives me shivers.
    I also agree that Joe needs to be restrained with industrial strength handcuffs.

• March 24, 2011 at 8:49 pmShinjiro

Or just taze him lol
      There were some great scenes in this episode alone. I choked some tears of satisfaction when Kazehaya shouted his love to Sawako! Finally! GOOD LORD!

• March 24, 2011 at 1:17 amkyo987

Kudos to Ryuu for dragging Jyo away and Bro smirk at the end tops it off!!!

• March 24, 2011 at 1:32 amTama

ohh… man joe always pissed me off

• March 24, 2011 at 1:34 amdokzter

Finally!!! :)

• March 24, 2011 at 3:35 amJW

Seeing Kazehaya tell Joe to stfu was one of the most satifying moments.

The Kiss Tease was awful but so sweet.

They’re cute together.

• March 24, 2011 at 5:21 amTehJawknee

Exactly, when I saw him come up with his “Kazehaya!” I was about to facepalm, but then the whole “STFU, I’m pimpin, bixh.” he gave made me put my hands up in excitement.

And yeah Kiiragi, WTF@ Maru getting so damn big??

• March 24, 2011 at 4:07 amjrj

finally, no more rage! after so many years weeks, they are finally there…
    +1 to the tease on kissing… shame, but that is the innocence they are trying to portray.
    Maru got huge precisely shows how long our rage have lasted… :3

• March 24, 2011 at 9:29 pmNhelraios

Damn. Im on the very edge of my seat (with a huge grin on my face)when Kazehaya closes to Sawako, I was prepared for a kiss scene in there but then argh.. whatever. I can at least say this episode was very satisfying, after all the misunderstandings they finally “reached each other”.

PS: I just saw mini Kazehaya lol

• March 24, 2011 at 4:25 amNadavu

Even the slowest of boats makes it to the other side eventually :) go Ryu!

• March 24, 2011 at 4:52 amconyo985

I give points to Kazehaya for saying publicly his feelings for Sawako. I hope to see Sawako and Kazehaya dance. That will be sight to behold.

• March 24, 2011 at 5:54 amBooto

Maru still looks like a puppy, but 300% larger. His head is larger than the kid’s head!

BIG maru

• March 24, 2011 at 6:49 ambear

What struck me artistically was the way they drew Sawako after she had confessed. She exuded confidence in herself, something that Ayane had said she needed before she and Kazahaya could really be a couple. Her performance in the parade was fantastic (Ayane’s makeup certainly helped). She had finally reached a point of equality with him. Now they have to figure out how to act as a couple. Neither of them have been in a relationship before.

• March 24, 2011 at 6:52 amKarmafan

They probably won’t cover it due to the number of episodes left but… Show Spoiler ▼

Kimi Ni Todoke the live action movie is out and subbed as well. I liked it but felt that the Kazaheya they had didn’t quite fit. He was more subdued and didn’t have such a great smile and charm as the anime version.

• March 24, 2011 at 9:16 amanon_dude

The closing shot might have looked familiar to you because it as an almost-exact recreation of the Kimi ni Todoke manga Vol. 10 cover.

• March 24, 2011 at 9:19 amKyuusei

When Kazehaya shouted those words out, I had my fists in the air and shouting out loud “FINALLY, VICTORY!!1!111!!!!!!”

• March 24, 2011 at 10:23 amAndrew

Ahh this episode was so good :D left me with a big smile after watching
    Made up for the rage I felt in earlier episodes this season :P

• March 24, 2011 at 10:31 amanna

…okay now that those two are finally taken care of, let’s get back to Ryuu and Chizuru, please, even if it’s just a little bit!!!!!

• March 24, 2011 at 3:47 pmKethy-chan

in 2 episodes? let’s not kid ourselves… but I would’ve loved seeing it, though

• March 24, 2011 at 10:41 amKethy-chan

hey! by the way, do you guys know there’s a Kimi ni Todoke Live Action Movie ? It’s soooo sweet and definitely won’t come as a spoiler to those who’ve watched this episode. Let meknow what you think of the adaptation !

• March 24, 2011 at 12:00 pmKarmafan

I responded about 5-6 posts above re:the movie. I liked the movie for the most part. Show Spoiler ▼

• March 24, 2011 at 3:46 pmKethy-chan

guess I didn’t read the other posts… lol
        about Kazehaya, I thought he was adorable ! of course, truthfully, I didn’t get what was so AMAZINGLY “refreshing” about him but he was indeed the right man for the part. :-)

• March 24, 2011 at 11:06 amgawrshness

yeah you think so too? xD that last scene was such a tease!

• March 24, 2011 at 12:57 pmJack Spicer

I kind of have a bad feeling that the rest of the episodes this season will be Sawako and Kazehaya still wondering if the other person likes them as much as they do. I really wouldn’t be surprised.

• March 24, 2011 at 1:21 pmmisu

This was a great episode.I’m so in love with this <3… Isn't the girl in the right corner Kurumi chan?! http://randomc.net/image/Kimi%20ni%20Todoke/Kimi%20ni%20Todoke%202nd%20Season%20-%2010%20-%20Large%2021.jpg << she's a fairy! :D

• March 24, 2011 at 3:26 pmaloneinwonderland

Maru chan is cute. Sawako and Kazehaya are cute. Ahhhh overwhelmed by the satisfaction of seeing this.

• March 24, 2011 at 3:48 pmRika

Too many good things crammed into this episode that I can’t say about it. (I was hoping there was a screen shot of Kazehaya confessing in public.) ^_^ I like these screenshots of the best moments: 6, 13, 15, 18, 19, 22, 33, 36*
    This couple certainly has become closer but not close enough. I need to see them kiss!!

• March 24, 2011 at 3:51 pmKethy-chan

actually, I’m glad he wasn’t some UBER cute/popular/smexy J-POP star, who would’ve ruined his down-to-earth feel

• March 24, 2011 at 4:02 pmUnyty

This eps was slow imo, but glad they finally confessed to each other.
    Also Joe’s expression priceless.

• March 24, 2011 at 6:59 pmmistress_kisara

Finally!! They’re so cute!!

• March 24, 2011 at 8:42 pmcara

Love this episode♥
    btw is KIIRAGI a Filipino or something? (kindly asking)

• March 24, 2011 at 11:13 pmKiiragi

Why?

• April 8, 2011 at 2:48 amCara

Why… is the episode cute? Or why did say that you’re a Filipino?.. My instincts tell me.

• March 24, 2011 at 9:52 pmYuumei

Oh my gosh, this was so awesomely adorable.
    (I love it when people bump heads. I was super happy when it happened in Lovely Complex too. ^^)

There was so much win in this episode. Joe getting told off and dragged away, Shota’s public confession, Sawako’s performance and Pin’s fail (and face for most of the episode) and the whole final scene was awesome.

Also, I had no idea Shota had a brother. I was confused when I saw a mini-Shota until Maru popped up…

• March 24, 2011 at 11:02 pmTigger

More like Joe the cock blocker…

• March 25, 2011 at 3:08 amShirt

The festival made me feel like I was watching Natsume Yuujinchou. Now where’s my Kimi ni Todoke~ Afterstory..

• March 27, 2011 at 10:25 amT.K.

Oh god. SECONDED! Production IG needs to do this canon or not.

• March 25, 2011 at 11:19 amCHS

Joe FTW!! Joe is so funny!!

• March 27, 2011 at 10:30 amT.K.

Kimi ni Todoke coming full circle? No way! I’ll admit I’m as shocked as Sawako and everyone else to see Kazehaya confess in public.

• March 28, 2011 at 1:09 pmDarts

Aren’t the last two episodes airing on the same day?