Spring 2015 Schedule »« Fall 2014 Schedule

Winter 2015 Schedule

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Absolute Duo
20:30 AT-X (1/4)
Doamaiger D
19:55 KBS (1/5)
Binan Koukou Chikyuboueibu LOVE!
25:40 TX (1/6)
3 0 3 2 Not covering

Manga

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Bleach
Weekly Shounen Jump
Legend: 1

Now that you’ve seen the winter preview, it’s time to give you a first look at some of the shows we’ll be blogging. This is Random Curiosity’s Winter 2015 blogging schedule.

As always, this is a tentative overview of our plans for the new season. We’ll also be doing introductory posts on many of the shows we’re not covering, so if something catches our eyes, things will be shifted around to accommodate. The schedule will be updated to reflect any changes.

As usual, DO NOT PANIC! Plenty of introductory posts will be made before we settle on our shows. We allow ourselves to blog 1-3 episodes before a blogging decision must be made, and we’ll use them. Here are a few of the shows we’re planning to introduce, in order or premiere date:

That doesn’t mean all (or any) of those will get picked up, or even that they’ll get intro posts. Those are just the ones we’re planning to introduce right now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a few get added to the schedule.

In staff news, Kairi will be stepping down as of this season. She has been planning to leave after the fall season for a while now, due to her increasingly onerous course load at school, but after she found out that Akatsuki no Yona was 2-cour, she wanted to see if she could finish it out. Turns out her original plan was better. Please thank Kairi for her time writing for us, and wish her luck as she finishes off her education.

On the more positive side, Guardian Enzo and Zanibas will be coming off their hiatuses. Zephyr is back as well, sort of … though his name isn’t by any shows, he will be helping out with ALDNOAH.ZERO again, and if anything catches his eye, he may pounce on it. Divine is also hovering around, in case anything tickles his fancy.

In series news, Samu will be dropping World Trigger after one more episode, to update everyone who never reads these posts. (Which is, I assume, almost everybody.) He plans to continue covering it as part of the Monthly Impressions, starting in January. Zanibas has also decided to finish off Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, which is airing its second cour this season. While he’s well aware of the show’s flaws, there are other parts he enjoys, which is what he’ll be focusing on. Please keep that in mind.

That’s it for now. Make sure to check in on this post periodically for additional pick ups—the post will be added to the side bar shortly. Thank you for reading, and have fun!

Updates:

• 01/13: Prooof has gotten swamped with real life, so he will no longer be covering the Bleach manga, and will be going on indefinite hiatus. Thank you for everything Prooof, and enjoy yourself.
  • 01/16: The drum beats on to that inevitable conclusion—that Cherrie will be covering Death Parade. Psych!
  • 01/17: Bleach fans, you’re in luck—though Prooof may be stepping aside, our other orange blogger just couldn’t let the series go. Samu will be covering the Bleach manga.
  • 01/18: A remarkably satirical romcom can only be covered by a remarkable blogger! But I’m busy, so Passerby will have to do. He has picked up Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata.
  • 01/30: The hype is real, and as far as Takaii is concerned, it’s deserved. Takaii will be covering Kuroko no Basuke 3!
December 30, 2014 at 9:44 pm
  • December 30, 2014 at 9:51 pmSilentCid

Not much I’m going to watch for the winter season other than continued shows from past season and ALDNOAH.ZERO.

• December 30, 2014 at 10:18 pmrandomly

Welcome back, Enzo and Zanibas!

• December 30, 2014 at 10:26 pmrandomly

Also: did you guys mean to include Naruto on the list of weekly manga coverage? Lol I miss it too (never thought I’d say that) but I’m pretty confident that Kishimoto-sensei was serious when he ended it on chapter 700, notwithstanding any next generation mini-sequels.

• December 30, 2014 at 10:45 pmZephyr

Fixed it!

And yeah, there’s quite a few of those mini-sequels incoming aren’t there?

• December 30, 2014 at 11:00 pmStilts

In my defense, I’ve been copying and pasting that manga schedule for so long, it didn’t even enter my mind that it had changed. Who expects the never-ending shounen manga to end? Hax!

• December 30, 2014 at 11:25 pmrandomly

Haha true, Stilts. And yeah, last I heard there’s going to be at least a short manga in the spring and movie in August, Zephyr.

• December 30, 2014 at 10:27 pmPyroShield

lol someone misspelled Tsukimonogatari in the schedule, also isn’t it all 4 episodes airing today?

• December 30, 2014 at 10:43 pmZephyr

Oh Stilts. Lol. Fixed it.

And yes, it should be airing later today.

• December 30, 2014 at 11:00 pmStilts

In my defense, I blame Cherrie :X What it’s late shuuush!

• December 31, 2014 at 6:45 amCherrie

That was my fault… I take full responsibility…
        I sleep just as late as you Stilts =____=

• January 1, 2015 at 11:19 amsealouse

So how’s that gonna work? One big post?

• January 1, 2015 at 12:05 pmStilts

• December 30, 2014 at 10:42 pmDafuq

I’m planning to continue Parasyte and Log Horizon 2. I will check out Durarara and Aldnoah.Zero Season 2. I’ll probably end up watching Tsukimonogatari and Kuroko no Basket.

• December 30, 2014 at 11:16 pmhoshi

So is anyone going to cover Akatsuki no Yona? Can’t Enzo just transfer his thoughts from LinA to this site for it? I hope he can do that. Other than that I’m excited for Durarara season 2.

• December 30, 2014 at 11:21 pmStilts

There are no plans to do that at this time. It takes extra preparation for make an RC post, even if the words have already been written, and Enzo already has his hands full. Feel free to follow it on LiA, though.

• December 31, 2014 at 6:16 pmGuardian Enzo

To piggyback on what Stilts said, it really is a time consideration – the actual formatting process for RC and LiA is completely different, and takes longer for me than the actual writing of the post. I’ll definitely be covering it over at LiA so I hope you’ll follow it there.

• December 30, 2014 at 11:33 pmTassadar

Thank you Zanibas for picking Shigatsu back again! Looking forward to your posts.

• December 30, 2014 at 11:34 pmnonary

Naruto’s been removed from the weekly manga coverage but it still says Zepyhr is covering 1 series in the legend :o

• December 30, 2014 at 11:55 pmStilts

In my and Zephyr’s defenses, we’re cripplingly incompetent, apparently. Fixed.

• December 31, 2014 at 12:02 amoliviaven

So a Divine presence?

• December 31, 2014 at 12:36 amesdesu

I’m glad Enzo will be covering Tokyo Ghoul. Just hope someone picks up Death Parade.

• December 31, 2014 at 1:32 amSweetCoconut

Goodluck Kairi to your studies!

And welcome back Zepyhr, Zanibas and Enzo! ^^

• January 1, 2015 at 8:14 pmZephyr

Thanks.

• December 31, 2014 at 1:40 amGreenStar

Will you stop blogging Akatsuki no Yona?

• December 31, 2014 at 2:54 ammetalder

sundays gonna be fun

• December 31, 2014 at 3:13 amTrap Sama

Let’s play a game called ”What will Stilts cover?”

Hint: ecchi, harem

• December 31, 2014 at 3:46 amWanderer

Dog Days”? :P

• December 31, 2014 at 6:17 amInaho Kaizuka

Dog Days” XD

• December 31, 2014 at 11:18 amStilts

I’m actually excited about Dog Days” now, but I need to finish the first two seasons first (I haven’t been able to watch them because I’m working on the Best of post)! I kind of doubt I’ll make it in time to have blogging it even be an option, though : ( Maybe an END post.

• December 31, 2014 at 1:08 pmkaye

Stilts may cover Shinmai Maou no Testament – an ecchi-harem fantasy.

• December 31, 2014 at 3:44 amWanderer

No one taking over Akatsuki no Yona makes for a sad Wanderer. It was Kairi’s reviews that convinced me to watch it, and seeing the reviews stop before it finishes… it’s just wrong. It’s not her fault at all, certainly, life gets in the way, I understand that. But it being left undone still feels… wrong.

• December 31, 2014 at 4:40 amWanderer

To the downvoters: please understand, I’m not blaming anyone. I understand people have lives, and time, and limitations, and it’s not Kairi’s fault that she wasn’t able to finish it out, and it’s no one else’s fault that they’re not in a position to take it over. It just makes me sad that the reviews which convinced me that it was a good enough series to watch won’t be following it to the end. Emotions don’t listen to reasoned explanations, you know?

• January 2, 2015 at 9:24 amhoshi

Check out enzo blog on Akatsuki no Yona. ^_^ you won’t regret it~~~

• December 31, 2014 at 4:03 amWorldwideDepp

Some question i had so long.. Why do have Nippon more then 24H per Day? :)

25:35 or so, mean the Time?

• December 31, 2014 at 11:21 amStilts

They have the same number of hours, it’s just a different way of portraying them. So Wednesday at 25:00 is actually Thursday at 1:00(AM), but because it’s assumed that anyone who watches something at 1AM is going to still be awake from the previous day, it’s referenced as a Wednesday show. That way a 1:00 and 19:00 show aren’t put in the same basket, even though people will almost certainly sleep for the night in between.

• December 31, 2014 at 6:17 pmGuardian Enzo

And some places (like MAL) refer to that “Wendesday 25:05″ show as a Thursday show, and list it on the following date. Just to make things even more confusing.

• December 31, 2014 at 4:41 amJiCi

I know that this is supposed to be the Winter Schedule, but wouldn’t it better if you also add what current shows you’ll continue to cover as well?

People always tell you to cover this show or that show, but most of the time, they don’t know that some of you are still covering show from last season, as some have 2 cour or more.

I dunno, but I think it wouldn’t hurt to add what other shows from previous seasons you’ll also be covering, in addition of tallying them up too. If one writer is covering only 1 show this season, but is also continuing 2 shows from last season, well, that’s 3 shows, not just one, which will better explain why he or she might not pick more.

See what I’m getting at?

• December 31, 2014 at 5:00 amSamu

Isn’t that how the schedule is done already? I’ve got Kiseijuu carrying over, Stilts has Log Horizon 2, Cherrie has Sailor Moon, and Zanibas is picking up Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso from last season. All of them are highlighted on the schedule and counted amongst the shows we’re covering this season as well.

• December 31, 2014 at 11:23 amStilts

As Samu said, that’s exactly what we did, and have always done. The schedule is for all new shows + the continuing shows we’re covering.

• December 31, 2014 at 5:13 amAmiluhur

AND FINALLY OUR ALMIGHTY CRITIC GUARDIAN ENZO IS BACK!

…though disappointingly he’s not covering Aldnoah Zero this time around. In a blog where unpopular voices get downvoted so hard to the point of cyber bullying, having one of its authors banging on a show so hard it’s enraging people is rare experiences after all.

• December 31, 2014 at 5:17 amAmiluhur

Sorry please delete this post. It turns out i misread the article. Hehe

• December 31, 2014 at 1:28 pmsilke13

True. I find Enzo to be a great critic. He’s seen a lot of anime and is familiar with the rules of good storytelling. He not only pointed out the flaws of S1 but also explained what they are. I’ll probably watch Aldonah Zero 2 just to read his reviews.

• December 31, 2014 at 2:36 pmboingman

I’ll miss reading Zephyr’s less critical postings. It was good having those in contrast to Enzo’s. Sure, the first season had its flaws, but it was mighty fun. Enzo must feel the same otherwise he wouldn’t keep up with the 2nd season, unless he feels an obligation to blog this one as well. I surely hope that’s not the case.

• December 31, 2014 at 2:41 pmboingman

Scratch that, so Zephyr will “help out”. I guess that means that the blogging coverage of Aldnoah Zero shoul be basically be the same as last time, I hope. Good stuff. :)

• December 31, 2014 at 6:23 pmGuardian Enzo

Thank you for the kind words, first of all.

Regarding Aldnoah, I confess this is a bit of a frustration for me. You’d never know it by reading this comment and most of the replies, but I said an awful lot of nice things about A.Z in the first cour. And if I didn’t think it was a worthwhile series, trust me – I wouldn’t be covering it again. Anyone who knows me knows I don’t blog shows I hate. I simply take the approach of taking each ep as it comes, which means I’m going to say what I liked and what I didn’t. With exceptionally popular shows (Fate is another example) that tends to get you labeled as “trashing it non-stop”.

If Aldnoah – or any series – ever reached the point where there was pretty much nothing but frustration and no pleasure for me, I’ll drop it. I don’t do this blogging thing out of masochism, and I take no pleasure in being forced to write about series I’m not enjoying.

• December 31, 2014 at 7:23 amCrimson7

Sorry if this is a thread hijack. I don’t know where else to send this to bring it to the attention of whoever’s managing the site.

For about a week now, I’ve been getting Infection Blocked alerts from my antivirus (Avast) every time I visit RandomC.

Since it’s being blocked by my antivirus, no harm done. But I think this is something that should be looked in to.

Hope this helps.

• December 31, 2014 at 7:56 amCherrie

Are you accessing the site on your computer web browser or your phone? I’ve seen stuff like that on my phone before and it gets annoying.
      Also, which browser (phone or computer) are you using?
      Sending a screenshot the next time you experience it might help. You can send the information above to divine@randomc.net. He’s going to hate me for offering his services away ~ =P Actually, maybe you should cc me too (cherrie@randomc.net) just in case he doesn’t respond…

• December 31, 2014 at 9:03 amRogueywon

Some of the banner adds have been opening pop-ups (unless your AV blocks them) trying to trick you into installing bogus media player updates whenever you mouse-over them for a few months now, on and off. I’ve not noticed it for a few weeks – seems to happen when certain ads come up in the cycle.

• December 31, 2014 at 1:15 pmWwWwWwW

Mostly these Warnings, came from the Addons. I use mostly Adaware to block these things, and until now no Alert got me

• December 31, 2014 at 1:19 pmWwWwWwW

right now i got an example. I put my Adaware off, and after posting here. A Popup appeared telling me, that i just should Update something. But the URL was to suspicious. You still need to use your Brain, and do not click on all things that appear on Screen.

• December 31, 2014 at 8:44 pmCrimson7

It’s not that I encounter a popup that offers crapware. I’ve been around the interwebs long enough to instinctively ignore those.

I’m getting a legitimate alert from my antivirus program on my desktop. Btw, I’m using Google Chrome as my browser.

The next time I get an alert, I’ll send a screenshot. I forgot to take one yesterday. Just got back from a New Year’s Eve celebration and I was tired.

Happy New Year, guys!

• December 31, 2014 at 7:47 amRed HeartGold ZX

Still no blog plans for KuroBasu3 ? Zannen

• December 31, 2014 at 8:01 amSean

Ditto. Kinda sad no one plans to cover Kuroko 3. It’s the only sports anime I’ve enjoyed.

• December 31, 2014 at 11:25 amStilts

Takkun loved it when he previewed it, and has been marathoning it, but he isn’t sure if he’ll catch up in time for it to even be an option. I’m in the same situation with Dog Days”. So it has some love, there’s just so much of it! lol

• December 31, 2014 at 6:03 pmRed HeartGold ZX

Too bad… It may be the last season for KuroBasu considering how Show Spoiler ▼

except for the chance that the new sequel manga (Extra Game) would be animated. It’s such a waste, but, oh well, I understand all the RC writers’ time is not as abundant as others’ are.

• December 31, 2014 at 8:35 amewok40k

Akatsuki no Yona, even if dropped, should be included in the schedule…

my second, preliminary schedule:
    sunday junketsu no maria
    monday yuri kuma arashi
    tuesday akatsuki no yona,
    wed kancolle
    thu kimi no uso
    fri ansatsu kyoushitsu
    sat log horizon 2, aldnoah zero 2

• December 31, 2014 at 11:28 amStilts

As Cherrie said below, we don’t include series that are continuing, but which we aren’t blogging. The schedule is solely for new shows + ones we’re covering week-to-week.

• December 31, 2014 at 9:01 amRogueywon

Schedule’s missing Cross Ange (whether or not you intend to continue blogging it)? It’s a 2 cour show with no split in the middle (other than a week over Christmas) and we have episode titles for most of January now.

• December 31, 2014 at 9:02 amRogueywon

And Shirobako as well. I’d guess it was excluding currently airing shows, but I see Shigatsu in there.

• December 31, 2014 at 9:19 amCherrie

We do not include carryover shows on the schedule if the staff are not going to blog them. KimiUso is included because Zanibas is going to pick it back up again =)

• December 31, 2014 at 10:03 amRogueywon

Ah, that makes sense.

• December 31, 2014 at 9:12 amKirigiri

Woot Takaii covers Isuca (hope you endure the ecchi scenes) while Zanibas covers Shigatsu again(hoping that you don’t point the issue about bullying again). Many Many thanks to them. Still waiting to cover Either Rolling Girls, Im@s Cinderella and Death Parade.

• January 2, 2015 at 12:55 pmTakaii

I previewed the show and I loved the manga (Ecchi is fine for me) so I’m excited for this anime adaptation.

No guarantees yet but I might be picking up an extra show or two. (Kuroko and Rolling Girls are up in the air. Im chugging through s2 atm for kurokooooo)

• December 31, 2014 at 10:19 amAki-Chan

I’m happy that KimiUso is being picked up again :) :) :) :) :)

• December 31, 2014 at 10:23 ammokh

where is Cross Ange ?

• December 31, 2014 at 11:27 amStilts

As Cherrie said above, we don’t include series that are continuing, but which we aren’t blogging. The schedule is solely for new shows + ones we’re covering week-to-week.

• December 31, 2014 at 10:33 amSekaya

So sad to see no one else will be picking up Akatsuki no Yona.
    All the best to you, Kairi!

• December 31, 2014 at 4:07 pmhoshi

agreed I mean shi gatsu wa kimi no uso was picked up again (aside from the music the story isn’t that great) Hopefully somebody will pick up Akatsuki no Yona. But hey at least we have Enzo posts about it on his channel so that is a plus ^_^

• December 31, 2014 at 9:43 pmSekaya

Exactly!
        But yes, I’ve been following Enzo’s posts regularly. I’m just a ghost reader on his blog. At this rate, though, will have to make up an account to post comments on it now and then, though. =(

• December 31, 2014 at 11:01 pmGuardian Enzo

I’m not quite sure I get the reason for that emoticon there…

• January 1, 2015 at 9:47 amSekaya

@Enzo – Because I’m very, very lazy when it comes to making accounts for different things, haha.

• December 31, 2014 at 10:59 amkondee

Zephyr, can you please blog the Egypt Arc of Stardust Crusaders? You sound like a passionate JoJo fan and can do it justice. I know it’s weird to blog JoJo when it hasn’t received entries here in RC but I believe there is a big chunk of readers who are as hype as I am about this arc and have been following it religiously.

The epic crusade against Dio is definitely iconic and deserves coverage.

WRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!!

• December 31, 2014 at 11:32 amDio

Also a fan of Jojo, but if it’s a choice between covering Jojo or Death Parade, I prefer Death Parade be chosen.

• December 31, 2014 at 11:40 amkondee

…can’t argue with Dio.

• December 31, 2014 at 10:16 pmZephyr

I’m on the fence at the moment. I did ponder it for a bit, but it’s also a larger than normal commitment in being a 2-cour. Considering I’m in the middle of my first year on my new job and Sidonia no Kishi’s 2nd season next season… yeah.

It should at least receive an introduction post however.

• January 1, 2015 at 10:27 amkondee

Thanks for the reply, I understand the workload can be rough. I respect whatever is your decision and I apologize if I sounded too forceful.

• January 1, 2015 at 12:29 pmZephyr

Na it wasn’t forceful at all. I getcha. I’d love to cover it myself if I had the guaranteed time. Haha.

• December 31, 2014 at 11:10 amwindaerie

It’s been a wonderful run, Kairi! Good luck with everything and I hope that you’ll return to blogging one day in the future (whether it be here or on your own blog)! :)

And welcome back to RC, Enzo and Zanibas and Zephyr-ish!

• December 31, 2014 at 11:17 amTre

I didn’t believe it at first, but I guess it’s really true that no one from the staff has seen Fafner. You bunch of young’uns.

• December 31, 2014 at 12:13 pmZJZJ

Kairi, good luck and thanks for writing for us so far :D

• December 31, 2014 at 12:19 pmCPHillsun

Is anyone going to cover Cross Ange?

• December 31, 2014 at 1:21 pmStilts

I don’t believe any of us are watching it. Maybe Zephy, but he’s been pretty busy the past season, so not sure if he kept up with it. So almost certainly no on the Cross Ange coverage.

• December 31, 2014 at 10:18 pmZephyr

Yeah, I intend to continue watching, but at some point later. Doesn’t look like I’ll end up picking it up for coverage as a result, even if it has been generally getting a little better as it’s gone on.

• December 31, 2014 at 1:03 pmKraft

wooooo my favourite writer zanibas is back! Coverin all the best shows as always, I see! :)

(well the shows I like anyways)

• December 31, 2014 at 1:32 pmAtalla

Can I at least get an intro post to Dog Days S3 and Kancolle?

Stilts, I’m pretty sure you’d enjoy Dog Days.

Kancolle – could end up being amazing.

• December 31, 2014 at 1:41 pmStilts

Currently I’ve only seen two episodes of Dog Days season one, and while I’d love to marathon the crud out of it, I’m not sure I’ll have time. As for Kancolle … well, I personally don’t have any interest in it, but it could get an intro (or even a pick up) if it turns out to be awesome. We’ll see.

• December 31, 2014 at 3:21 pmPancakes

If Kancolle doesn’t get an intro post at minimum guaranteed you’re going to hear about it from the substantial and rabid fan base Stilts :P

• December 31, 2014 at 9:27 pmStilts

Wouldn’t be the first time, won’t be the last. If it doesn’t get picked up (or intro’d), we’ll survive.

• December 31, 2014 at 10:09 pmdaikama

@Stilts: FWIW, as someone playing the game and a fan of Fubuki, Ganbarimasu! manga (only KC manga I follow), I’m not surprised let alone upset that RC hasn’t planned in advanced to cover the show (even if it’s just an intro post). This one’s a wild card IMO, and definitely something I think needs a “3 Episode Rule” test before making any coverage decisions. I hope it turns out well, but have no clue as to whether it will – especially from an anime-only perspective.

TL:DR = Whatever coverage decision is made, I wouldn’t make one (let alone worry about it) until after watching the EP 01.

• January 2, 2015 at 11:19 amAtalla

I won’t rage. Maybe puppy dog face… But I always tend to like the shows Stilts blogs, and I always watch a fair amount that aren’t blogged. No worries.

• December 31, 2014 at 3:15 pmKiriyuuki

Are users allowed to volunteer to cover a series that they favour past or current season(s)?

• December 31, 2014 at 5:01 pmStilts

You can volunteer all you want, but it probably won’t do any good. If we decide to recruit another writer, we’ll make a recruitment post like we did last time.

• December 31, 2014 at 7:22 pmLevi

I’m really looking forward to Binan Koukou Chikyuboueibu LOVE!, KnB season 3 , Tokyo Ghoul √A, ALDNOAH.ZERO S2, and Junketsu no Maria. This seasons looking really good XD

• December 31, 2014 at 11:05 pmPrivate

I heard Horrible sub is dead. Is this true?

• December 31, 2014 at 11:56 pmMakise Kuristina

no one covering KanColle?

• January 1, 2015 at 12:57 amStilts

From the post:

• January 1, 2015 at 2:21 amMakise Kuristina

I always keep on forgetting that..

That aside, what happened to Cross Ange? Is it a split series or it just abruptly ended at 12?

• January 1, 2015 at 5:23 amflCer

Ange had a 1 week break. It’s coming back this weekend

• January 1, 2015 at 12:07 pmStilts

• January 1, 2015 at 4:54 amCap’n Aizen

Who’s the current big boss? Still divine?

• January 1, 2015 at 5:22 amflCer

I think Stilts runs most of the operations on randomC, Divine is still around though.

• January 1, 2015 at 7:48 amWorldwideDepp

Me thinks,

Omni was the founder
      Divine is da Hardware aka Server Boss

Stilts is some kind of a 1st Captain Bloger, while Passerby is the 2nd Captain Bloger
      Well, here is no real “Big Boss”. It is how has the most free time to be active. They all are Captains. Some more active, some less active

• January 1, 2015 at 12:09 pmStilts

How’d Passerby get on that list? He’s only been here a couple of seasons. He’s barely graduated from coffee duty. We don’t even trust him with the keys to the office yet.

I kid, I kid. We make both him and Samu get the coffee.

• January 1, 2015 at 6:13 pmPasserby

I’m captain in the same way you might call the maitre d’hotel ‘captain’. You still just want him to get you drinks.

• January 1, 2015 at 8:26 amZephyr

Div’s still the admin/”big boss”. Xumbra’s our resident tech guy.

Rest of us split responsibilities depending on what’s being done.

• January 2, 2015 at 1:35 pmTakaii

I’m the senior writer c:

• January 1, 2015 at 7:22 pmZanibas

Hello everyone, late to the party, but thank you for all your welcoming messages back! It’s good to come back to the scene after a hellish previous semester! ^_^

• January 2, 2015 at 1:05 amichigo

I am latecomer too so you’re not alone there! Welcome back to blogging on Random Curiosity, Zanibas and Guardian Enzo~

I am personally excited for Cherrie’s coverage of Koufuku Graffiti as she loves her food!

Thank you for the seasonal preview and schedule as always (-^o^-)b

• January 2, 2015 at 6:49 amCherrie

I feel like Koufuku Graffiti is my calling. You know all I’m going to screencap are images of food… =9

• January 2, 2015 at 2:43 amAozora

I will miss the weekly coverage of World Trigger. Samu, I really enjoyed it each week. And I still think its a great series and I will keep watching!

• January 2, 2015 at 9:36 amSamu

Thanks, I really appreciate that. If you think the adaptation is great then I’d highly recommend checking the manga as well to get the best out of the material. It’s a super fun weekly read.

• January 2, 2015 at 3:44 pmAozora

Okay, I’ll give it a try. :)

• January 2, 2015 at 11:51 amJoana

Tokyo Ghoul is the best series this year.

• January 2, 2015 at 12:54 pmAtalla

It’ll definitely be Dog Days, hands down. :-P

• January 2, 2015 at 2:02 pmJ_the_Man

Wow. Quite surprised nobody picked Shirobako up again.

• January 2, 2015 at 3:27 pmKaguya

A little surprised no one is even watching Soukyuu no Fafner (you should correct that Shoukyuu in table and preview). It is one of my favorites anime :)
    I knew it wasn’t really popular but still…

Too bad for World Trigger, even though I can understand decision. I wasn’t familiar with manga and premise didn’t really interested me but it quickly became one of my most anticipated weekly anime :) I even caved in and read manga a while ago so I am really looking forward to it.

• January 2, 2015 at 5:02 pmSamu

The manga is great, so if anything I’m glad the anime had convinced people to start reading. The thing is though, Toei aren’t ever going to give it the adaptation it deserves (especially at a whopping 50 episodes…) so it’s difficult to be optimistic. The manga is really enjoyable though, I’d recommend it to both those who enjoyed and hated the anime so far.

• January 2, 2015 at 5:46 pmVyseLegendaire

You guys need to do Fafner.

Are you guys there?

Are you listening?

~Anata wa soko ni imasu ka?~

• January 2, 2015 at 5:49 pmVyseLegendaire

Fafner series is a mindfuck beyond all compare (or comprehension?) so its sort of a must-see for sadists and anime enthusiasts alike.

• January 3, 2015 at 12:03 amTre

Fafner was the last of the classic Evangelion clones. Note that in this case, clone doesn’t imply that it’s bad. All the Eva clones were great in their own right, even though they were clearly copying the basic formula. Stuff like Rahxephon and Argento Soma are other representatives of this genre, which has pretty much died out since Fafner.

It’s nice to see it make a comeback, at least for those of us who were around to watch it all back then.

• January 4, 2015 at 12:47 amBeorn

Thank you so much for picking up Shigatsu wa kimi no uso Zanibis! I’m really excited that you guys will continue to cover it, as it is one of the few I really enjoy from last season. I know there is a lot of mixed feelings regarding it around here, but honestly I just plain like the show.

• January 6, 2015 at 9:55 amDomo-kun

Really, a shame to see Kairi go :( I really liked her (and her voice) in the podcasts.

• January 14, 2015 at 4:41 amv

No review for comedy anime of the season Binan Koukou?

• January 22, 2015 at 2:07 pmWorldwideDepp

exodus 3:

Well, the first three Episodes feels like an epilogue. The stage are now set, and looks like it is about to start.

I am not really convinced to watch it. So i expand this Show for my 5 Episodes rule, then i decide

right now it is 50/50

• January 22, 2015 at 2:31 pmWorldwideDepp

ah, i forgotten

I love this little flash of Humanity in this Earth Military Officers

the one in the beginning, when one of the Ship Crew wanted to forced not the drop of the Bombs

and now the General “There was a time, where i sacrificed many thousands, but i am not so fool, to lose the Key to Humanity salvation”

Great speech. You got extra points from me. looks like these Military (so far) has their own Mind, not playing Robots until the end

• January 22, 2015 at 2:36 pmWorldwideDepp

This Island Mir, as if the Enemy got an Human Host body. But, no one can be sure about that.

Well, if you got curious, i prefer to watch 1-3. They work, as i wrote, as Epilogue to this Show

• February 19, 2015 at 3:07 pmWorldwideDepp

exodus 7:

Yes, now we talking Big. But i hope they do not blow their Budget of this action episode

Score: 8/10

• February 21, 2015 at 2:37 amWorldwideDepp

ok, i spoil a bit. In this Episode we see Death and Rebirth

Let me give you a Hint, they know that they died and are miracle alive again, and do not know how and why.

But how Death or near Death change some personality? They became a way calmer, not afraid anymore of Dead. So, for the Mother, she is calmer, not afraid anymore of Death. Also so should be the young ones, but they need time to understand what really happen with them. They begin to lose or gain respect of Death. Dead will be a part of Life for them. But do not misunderstand, they do not trow their Life away, like Kamikaze or Sebuku, no they accept it with its full grace. Like Breathing

As a source or base for the Emotion now for there “reborn” ones, try to research the Net for Persons that escaped dead